September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitting your reservation to our ticketing system. Please do not refresh or close your browser at this time. Your browser will retry automatically. This can take up to several minutes depending on the number of simultaneous requests.
Number of users waiting for processing: 347950

:crack:

Reservation successful - CONFIRMATION PROVISIONAL RESERVATION

Dear Customer, Your reservation with order number xxxxxxxx was correctly noted. Your order will be handled after we receive your payment. In the meantime the tickets remain reserved. Your reservation number: xxxxxxxx Kind regards

and now the waiting has begun....................:huh:

:crack: indeed
It's 353607 now...
Already waiting for 20 minutes or so.

This is quite a stupid system, since you don't know whether your reservation came through or not. And you can't try it again, because you might give a double reservation (which might be cancelled).
At least, with a normal setup, you first try for tickets. When you're lucky only then will you have to provide your personal details.

:tsk:

It's still 353607 here. My browser doesn't seem to refresh...
:|

My first attempt wasn't succesfull....i received the order form again with my previous selection, and needed to enter my login and credit card details....
after that i received the confirmation screen...

Last edited:
Lucky bastard!!!! If I can't get through can I buy one of your GA's? I'll leave my laptop on trying while going to work.

it's waiting for me, but I don't see how many people are trying? Is it useful to refresh or shall I better just wait?

Lucky bastard!!!! If I can't get through can I buy one of your GA's? I'll leave my laptop on trying while going to work.

it's waiting for me, but I don't see how many people are trying? Is it useful to refresh or shall I better just wait?

Better wait. I also had it a few times that it wasn't showing the # of people waiting, but the process did complete.

ok I'll turn the standby off my laptop and let it try until I get back to work in 8 hours! :lol:

Do I have to click anything when it's processed?

Have provisional confirmation for GA both nights :drool:

(Only logged back on to see if the 1st night had sold out, caught by surprise to see a 2nd date there!)

2x GA second night !!! Thank god. GG, One is for you if you like:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom