September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: they`ve arrived!!!!!!!! Got my tickets for the 23rd.:happydance:

Strange though the post mark says 8th September so they were lying when they said they posted on 30th August :angry:

Anyway thank god got all my tickets now so can relax.............:zen:

Woot! That means no concerns about that anymore :hyper: so glad for both of you :hug:
one more week till we see " it":drool:

Can't judge your Nan cause I don't know her but I surely agree on the latter two! :lol: There's a reason I'm going to Brussels with a half empty suitcase.

:uhoh: Yeah, I'm bringing a suitcase for four days of travel.

I'm bringing a trolley suitcase! I need to get myself some tour merchandise and Belgian chocolate :drool: that's the best.

Oh yeah tour merch! I want a Brussels tshirt! :D And the calendar ofcourse.

:uhoh: And the track jacket, though I'm SO not paying 90 euros for that!

I'm still waiting to hear from Livenation about my redzones for both nights.
Proximus tickets in Belgium said I would be getting an email. Still nothing though.
Hopefully they will be there at the box office for me when I get to Brussels.
If not I won't be a happy bunny. I already got ripped off for £200 by a ticket broker in the UK that went bust. That's why I bought the redzone from the official ticket site, that's all they had available when I went to buy a second lot of tickets.

Weather is looking good though!!!

Are people meeting at any bars in the afternoon on show days? I'm on my own, so would be nice to meet some other fans.

D :)

60% chance of a 'shirtless Adam' :heart::happydance: ( I think that's not an accurate calculation now I think about it, but hey... I just want a naked Adam:love:)

60% chance of a 'shirtless Adam' :heart::happydance: ( I think that's not an accurate calculation now I think about it, but hey... I just want a naked Adam:love:)

Mine says Rain for the first day. Second day cloudy.

Just bought a ticket for 9/22.

I assume since the show is less than a week away and I live in the US, it will be will call...

Anyone else have any info? It wasn't really clear and I haven't received an email confirmation yet...

:lol: I experience the shirtless Adam ( with the jacket on ) in Athens. :drool::lol: I fear a shirtless Adam would flood the stadium. :shifty::lmao:

Your gonna wave them around the whole concert? Maybe you can put them in your pocket/bag :sexywink:

:lol: I ripped mine in Athens die the the GA crush. :yikes: Good job it wasn't a UK gig, they're kinda funny about that sort of stuff.. The Athens security didn't even search bags. Way to make the crowd feel safe Athens. :tsk:

:lol: I experience the shirtless Adam ( with the jacket on ) in Athens. :drool::lol: I fear a shirtless Adam would flood the stadium. :shifty::lmao:

:lol: I ripped mine in Athens die the the GA crush. :yikes: Good job it wasn't a UK gig, they're kinda funny about that sort of stuff.. The Athens security didn't even search bags. Way to make the crowd feel safe Athens. :tsk:

My weather forecast now said the complete opposite : just 27 % chance of rain.... Now understand that I've stopped trusting weather forecasts? :D

In Hannover and Frankfurt I never got checked either.
Stupid Germans, don't they understand that the little kids like me could be potential terrorists? :tsk::fist:
I could have taken my SLR in there as well. No bag checking. And My ticket of Frankfurt is Completely Intact.
Hannover got the corner ripped of like it should be,.
I guess they where all looking out for GG :wink: She always gets picked out.

Does she ?

Remind me to go before her getting in then :lol:

My weather forecast says Wednesday & Thursday are going to be sunny :lol:

:grumpy: Yes I did. Everyone else got to run in in Frankfurt while I had to wait for the female guard to check my stuff. And I had to OPEN my tetra paks of drinks, while it said in the email you were allowed to take them in. OFCOURSE nobody else had to open them. Just me. Every FUCKING TIME. In Dublin I could't take my airbed to sit on, while a few others had one and I had one the day before as well.

Yeah, it gave you directions on how to get to the stadium by Car, taxi, public transport... and bicycle. :wink:

Btw, I was wrong on the public transport apparently. the M1 doesn't go to Stade, while the map I got said it did. THe M6 goes directly to Koning Boudwijnstadion, but the ones with stops at Stade/stadion are quite nearby as well.
Those don't seem to be metros though, here's all the metro lines:
http://www.stib.be/irj/go/km/docs/STIB-MIVB/INTERNET/attachments/Plan_reseau/20100628_planm.pdf

OMG Pam :drool:

Where was you in stadium??

I wanted front outer rail but my gate was the last to be let in and the pit was full and it was about 10 deep on the outer rail. Then they let a few more into the pit so me and my mate ended up in the pit under the bridge on edge`s side. Lots of taller people in front of me which annoyed me esp when the band went along the walkway - no chance of pix as too many heads and hands in the way but good atmosphere. Front outer rail best for photos as no-one in front of you. Need to sort out my camera settings though......before Brussels........:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom