September 20, 21 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: What's the story with that? Is there any other way to spell "yadda"?

"Yada". UGH, I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. It came somewhere after using "your" improperly was most rampant and before using apostrophes for ANY PLURAL NOUN took off. That being said, I'd take the "yada"s over the "picture's" any day.

i just sold my extra 9/21 GA's on ebay tonight for face value! hooray!!! :hyper:

if anyone else emails me about he tix (i had them posted everywhere...) i'll pass the info along here :)

Make a sign that says, "I need a ride to ___"? (sorry, I know, not helpful...if you live near Cambridge I could probably talk my cousin into giving you a ride.)

i just sold my extra 9/21 GA's on ebay tonight for face value! hooray!!! :hyper:

if anyone else emails me about he tix (i had them posted everywhere...) i'll pass the info along here :)

Yay! Brave buyer you have! So close! Congrats though! And thx, us with tickets would really appreciate it. :hug:

so tempted to see sunday's show. :shifty:

Ticket for sunday is still available... lol

and so are my monday's....:banghead:

although-- lets see, the positive of this is that Id have a choice of seating on mon. nite... back of stage, front of stage. :zen:

Hi Everyone!

My friend and I are coming up from NYC to see the show on Monday, and we can get to the stadium...we just can't get back to Boston from it. We'd be happy to pay for your parking and stuff if we can get a ride back.

Anyone going that way?

Just an FYI - I *just* called Gillette Stadium (again) and they *still* have not received the info from the "event organizers" on when the parking lot will open, when folks can begin lining up, when Will Call opens, or when gates open. She said to call back later today or tomorrow morning. :rant::crazy:

Looks like the GA in Toronto is a little more mellow, meaning a lot of people aren't showing up really early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom