September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a seat in section 109 for the second night, which is funny, because that's where I'll be the first night, too. First night I'm in row 17, and second night, I'm in row 6.

Now I just need to make sure I have a job in the fall so I can actually go to these shows :reject:

I got a seat in section 109 for the second night, which is funny, because that's where I'll be the first night, too. First night I'm in row 17, and second night, I'm in row 6.

Now I just need to make sure I have a job in the fall so I can actually go to these shows :reject:

That's funny...me too on both fronts. I got tickets for Sundays show & today I was able to get tickets for Mondays show and they are in the same section!! LOL

I also hope to have a better job by then to pay for these as well. However, it does put a kink into arriving at the venue. I wonder how many will be clocking out early Monday! Im sure its common around here to arrange our lives around the concert, rather than the opposite! :wink:

Man I sure hope I'll be there, if I can get tickets. Grad school has a funny way of making you too late to purchase tickets before they sell out. :( From past experience, can anyone tell me if the prices tend to go up or down as we get closer to the dates? I'm looking at having to brave the second-hand market and trying to figure out how to get a good deal for some GAs. Otherwise I'll make the 5 hour drive south from Bar Harbor and try my luck on site. :hmm:

Man I sure hope I'll be there, if I can get tickets. Grad school has a funny way of making you too late to purchase tickets before they sell out. :( From past experience, can anyone tell me if the prices tend to go up or down as we get closer to the dates? I'm looking at having to brave the second-hand market and trying to figure out how to get a good deal for some GAs. Otherwise I'll make the 5 hour drive south from Bar Harbor and try my luck on site. :hmm:

Best of luck to you!!!!! :D :hug: :hug:
I love Bar Harbor. :drool: :love:

Hello

i m french and plan to come to Boston show..
can you tell me if there s some train from Boston to the stadium ?
any idea of a cheap hotel around ?
thanx

Bonjour, we are french too. Driving from montreal, me and my wife are going to this hotel on the 19th and 20th: Courtyard by Marriott Boston Norwood: Hotel rooms and suites in Norwood MA South of Boston Massachusetts.

Its relatively close: from: 1 patriot pl, foxborough to: 300 River Ridge Drive, Norwood, MA 02062 - Google Maps

From past experience, can anyone tell me if the prices tend to go up or down as we get closer to the dates? I'm looking at having to brave the second-hand market and trying to figure out how to get a good deal for some GAs.

Impossible to tell at this point. I would say that normally your best bet is to wait, brokers etc. will shoot for the most they can get right off the bat and then adjust if the demand doesn't meet their price structure. GA's may be harder to find a bargain on, I think you'll find good deals on seats as the show approaches. Its apparently like 144,000 tix for the 2 shows, I think it'll end up a bit of a flooded market with brokers holding too much and prices will fall late in the game, but GA may be a different animal.

Impossible to tell at this point. I would say that normally your best bet is to wait, brokers etc. will shoot for the most they can get right off the bat and then adjust if the demand doesn't meet their price structure. GA's may be harder to find a bargain on, I think you'll find good deals on seats as the show approaches. Its apparently like 144,000 tix for the 2 shows, I think it'll end up a bit of a flooded market with brokers holding too much and prices will fall late in the game, but GA may be a different animal.
Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking. Lot more tickets will be out there than last time around, that's for sure. Does anyone know about how many GAs are actually being sold per concert? Seems like there would be a lot more GAs than last time around too, right? After all, a stadium should have way more standing room than an arena...:hmm:

i'm still working on getting tickets, i've had presale codes (friend is a season ticket holder at Gilette) but no luck since i'm shooting for GA! I'm crazy and bid on ebay lastnight on a pair, but someone outbid me while i was asleep and the auction ended. plus people want rediculous amounts of money for those GAs (not shocked but still! haha).

I adore Snow Patrol also, which makes this even more frustrating! *sigh*

i'm still working on getting tickets, i've had presale codes (friend is a season ticket holder at Gilette) but no luck since i'm shooting for GA! I'm crazy and bid on ebay lastnight on a pair, but someone outbid me while i was asleep and the auction ended. plus people want rediculous amounts of money for those GAs (not shocked but still! haha).

I adore Snow Patrol also, which makes this even more frustrating! *sigh*

GA's are available in the bundle presale for show 2 right now if you pay for the $50 U2.com membership, spread out over 4 tix, its $12.50 a seat.

GA's are available in the bundle presale for show 2 right now if you pay for the $50 U2.com membership, spread out over 4 tix, its $12.50 a seat.

oh sweet! checking it out now. thanks! :)

can you tell i didn't do much looking into the second show? i just got frustrated lol.

EDIT: it's all one field right? im getting field 11 and want to make sure it's not separated. (dumb question I know, but I saw a band at the Wilbur Theater one time and they actually DID divide the floor into like 5 parts.)

Last edited:
nevermind lol i know the answer to that, I was just being dumb

I'm in for the 21st! :D (might have two extra GAs, also)

2nd row of the top section sounds pretty good. It's like you're playing less for the more pricey section below you. I have 1st row seats in 203, so it's like playing half price for lower level seats ha

SMB

2nd row of the top section sounds pretty good. It's like you're playing less for the more pricey section below you. I have 1st row seats in 203, so it's like playing half price for lower level seats ha

SMB

Yeah it was between that and seats with more of a head on view, but higher up in a section. On Vertigo at the TD Center I was about two rows back from the ledge in the upper deck and it was great.

Yeah. For Jersey 1 I have the cheap seats way up at the top in the back facing the stage dead on. It'll be a breather for me, seeing five shows, it'll give me a chance to see the entire stage and performance, lighting show and whatnot

SMB

Glad to have helped, definitely cheaper than ebay, and the extra few bucks takes away the stress of dealing with the public on sale Monday, where with TM's stellar past perfomances, getting GA is a dicey proposition.

i agree! that's exactly why i did it. i had been looking at ebay and just caved after you told me about the presale option! and agreed on TM being dicey too, I would have no luck. I don't most of the time. Thanks again!

Yeah. For Jersey 1 I have the cheap seats way up at the top in the back facing the stage dead on. It'll be a breather for me, seeing five shows, it'll give me a chance to see the entire stage and performance, lighting show and whatnot

SMB

Yup, went to three shows on Vertigo and enjoyed having the higher up seats at TD to take in everything. Was in GA and a low reserved at the other two and while being close was awesome, the lighting effects weren't nearly as dramatic.

I have one extra in sec111 for Boston2. This is right next to the stage on edge's side. PM if interested. I'm looking for face ($276) or a comparable NY trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom