September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay I PM'd
vjacqb
Val
Blm
Cruzila
Tripletmom
MoodyJ
Mellow Moog
Nelle
Cathalmc
and
Shawn Bonneau (I know he said he wasn't going to be able to make it, but just in case he's able to get free).

So, DG, I guess you can text Kassandra, JesseU2, Cari, Hbk79, and Alma.

Laura already knows.

In case anyone new comes on here

I confirmed some high top tables in the bar area of Stoneforge Restaurant, 2 Washington St. (same as Rte 1), Sat. Sept. 19th at 7:30. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing two great concerts.

:lol: I just saw this post. Alma = vjacqb :D don't ask why I decided to use that username... a long story involving an old boyfriend. :angry:

And I did get your PM, Mala. So I'm squared away. Cannot wait to meet everyone in Boston!

Gonna be COLD come 9pm 10pm. Remember to bring sweatshirts and jackets everyone! Make sure they are loose enough though so you can put U2 shirts on over them! Unless they are U2 sweatshirts already

SMB

I'm planning on wearing a tank top with a long-sleeved shirt over it. I remember last time when I wore a long sleeved shirt, I thought I was going to melt halfway through the show. And this was in December. :crack:

Yeah, if ur on the ground jumping around, you may not need one. But, in the stands, probably. We're out in the middle of the woods and it has been very very cold in New England at night lately. And they are predicting daytime HIGH to be 69 for the day before. I just want everyone to be prepared

SMB

I'm planning on wearing a tank top with a long-sleeved shirt over it. I remember last time when I wore a long sleeved shirt, I thought I was going to melt halfway through the show. And this was in December. :crack:

How funny! I too have been thinking about what im going to wear! I have noticed how chilly it is at 9pm... so def will need something warm like a sweatshirt. For those coming from warmer climates, it might come as a shock these temps! :ohmy:
Ill be in the stands, so I dont think Ill be getting warm enough where just a tank would do. Ill prob were a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt wrapped around my waist. Dunno! :hmm:

Well I don't think we have any allegiance to Fusion 5...if you're from the area, do you know Fusion 5? What's it really like? Have only internet reviews to go by. Is it suitable for what we're looking for or is it too seedy? Or do you think Stoneforge is just a better bet all around?

Sorry, I know this comes after you made the decision, but you made a good one! Fusion 5 is not particularly seedy, just smaller and kind of a more biker bar/local keno addicts place. Stoneforge is definitely more fitting for a gathering of U2 fans on a Saturday night.

On the exciting note, Boston is starting to feel like the HUGE U2 city it always has been as opposed to the city that knew only Still haven't found for the last 6 months. Then, still... was all we would hear on the radio.

The last few weeks, we've heard alot more U2. The Counting Crows were through a week and a half ago, Adam Duritz snippeted 2 lines of Red Hill Mining town! On the radio, I have heard Streets, Bad, One Tree Hill, Magnificent, alot of Crazy Tonight and just today, a double shot of GOD PART II AND WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN! Don't get that alot.

U2 fever is sweeping Boston once again, and the claw is almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom