September 18th 2010, Stade de France, Paris, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
I know this show is just under a year away, but I saw other threads being started so I figured I'd start this one.

My mom and I are looking into making this trip. It would be her first U2 show. Being around her U2-obsessed daughter was bound to make her like the music. :wink: We'll be doing seats if we go.

:)

I'm also thinking about going. Will go for the general sale next week (seating)- do you know who will be the ticket provider (ehm.. in lack of a better word) ... Ticketmaster? Does anyone know what the price kategories will be?

I don't know, maybe we have to wait until the presale begins

the categories from 2009:
CARRE OR: 144.30 EUR
CAT1: 127.80 EUR
CAT2: 94.80 EUR
PELOUS: 61.80 EUR
CAT3: 61.80 EUR
CAT4: 34.30 EUR

I`m planning on getting 4 ga tickets for this show and will be happy to swop 2 for 2 Brussels tickets if anyone is interested in doing the reverse? - ie. getting 4 ga tickets for Brussels but wants to go to Paris too!

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets for different areas, ie 2 GA and 2 seated. Also, is it possible to see a seating plan now or only when booking? Thanks

Cathal, did you see the $9 cans of Guinness they were selling at Gillette? $9 for a Guinness. And not even from the tap. :tsk:

Bargain!

Best to buy a nice bottle of French wine (very good quality and very cheap) and skull that before you go in :)

Hey you all

Thanks for all the good advice, everyone :) I'm trying to make an account on the site just to see how things work etc. But I'm not really able to find the spot where to make a new account - do you just make your account as you have placed your order?

Paris :applaud::up::heart:

Hey you all

Thanks for all the good advice, everyone :) I'm trying to make an account on the site just to see how things work etc. But I'm not really able to find the spot where to make a new account - do you just make your account as you have placed your order?

Paris :applaud::up::heart:

it's at the bottom of the page...

Got two tickets in the Carre Or section. G7 row 11..

So exited for this show. Hope it is a good place and not to low towards the ground.
Guess row 11 is high enough to see well.

Give a shoutout if you are seated close :)

bought four tix to the paris 2010 show. went fairly smooth (i read that the french ticketsite wasnt the easiest so i kinda worried). Had the google translator ready but didnt really need it (reading french is way easiers than understanding it when its spoken to you..:crack:)

still not completely confident till i have the tickets in my hand but the start is promising

:wave:

Yes I hopefully have 3 tickets too - my french isn`t brilliant but I managed and have a confirmation number. Paid for DHL delivery and according to DHL the tickets are already on their way!!!!! I`ll relax when I have them in my hands :hyper:

I`m hoping for a 2nd night too - my friend has kept her presale code in anticipation :sexywink:

:wave:

Yes I hopefully have 3 tickets too - my french isn`t brilliant but I managed and have a confirmation number. Paid for DHL delivery and according to DHL the tickets are already on their way!!!!! I`ll relax when I have them in my hands :hyper:

I`m hoping for a 2nd night too - my friend has kept her presale code in anticipation :sexywink:

Are they being sent out now then? Unlike the usual wait with UK shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom