September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a horrible person.
:)

Sigh.

Unreal.

My last day at my job is next Wednesday. I have so much to do/plan/prepare between now and then.

And yet......

I forgot that I had some frequent flier miles laying around, and so.....

See some of you clowns on Thursday.

I'll sleep at the airport.
I'm going to buy a box of Timbits just to throw at you. I'm ready for the invasion.

bunnies + homeless people + sprinklers = super awesome slumber party!
You didn't tell me about the bunnies! Sweeeet!

Sweet. We'll find one and declare it the official U2 360 bunny.

You know what would make it even better? Squirrels.

Fuck.

I'm seriously contemplating attending one of these shows now. Possibly the 17th.

Fuck me. It's Mia's fault, she sent me a text this morning and it got me to thinking.

5% chance I do this, but it was 0% 30 minutes ago.

U2, you bastards.

Bullshit. It's guilt from not making the baseball trip you promised me 2 yrs ago, isn't it? Who would have thought you actually have a conscience.

Wait, aren't you the guy who hates Canada? :uhoh:

I'm many negative things, but yes, I hate Canada. This is the first overt step leading up to the invasion.

Sweet. We'll find one and declare it the official U2 360 bunny.

You know what would make it even better? Squirrels.

Squirrels make everything better.

Yeah, that won't be a problem. I'm sure there will be Leafs players at the show.

Can I get an "oh snap"?

Bullshit. It's guilt from not making the baseball trip you promised me 2 yrs ago, isn't it? Who would have thought you actually have a conscience.

I don't. Pretend to be happy that I'll be at the show.

Ha, just caught up and read the verdict. Awesome! :)

Are there still tickets for TO in the have/want thread? There were a few floating around the past few days. Or eBay. Or Craigslist. I'm sure there'll be a bunch available at or below face.

I had a GA for Chicago 1 that I wasn't able to sell. I'm sure TO will have a few at the last minute.

I'm proabably gonna roll with GA, but, I don't really want to be near the pit or outer circle. I'd go for sound board.

I land at like 2pm or so, gonna make my way over to the stadium and find whoever is in GA, say hello, etc, then get to the back of the line at the appropriate time. And, if there is a gathering afterwards, I'm down.

I'm proabably gonna roll with GA, but, I don't really want to be near the pit or outer circle. I'd go for sound board.

I land at like 2pm or so, gonna make my way over to the stadium and find whoever is in GA, say hello, etc, then get to the back of the line at the appropriate time. And, if there is a gathering afterwards, I'm down.

Hey, I have a GA too and am trying to swap for a seat for the Thurs. show but if not, I'm just going to show up later. I can't line up 2 days in a row! Let me know if this is what you end up doing! Btw, tres cool, you're coming in! You fly in that afternoon and fly back that night? Wow :shocked:

Anyway, here's the pic of me and the Claw at noon today - I'm not photogenic but the Claw sure is :love:

DSC04611.jpg

That's one hell of a photo.

I'm torn between seats and GA.

The available seats on Stubhub are either horrid or simply too expensive to justify after seeing them 8 times......but, I do prefer seats.....so I'll keep my eyes open over the next 24 hours for seats. If you come across a pair, and they are in your price range, grab them and I'll take the second.

Hey everyone. I'm a big U2 fan who is new to this site. I've never lined up for GA before but I plan to for the second Toronto show. I don't need to be the first person in but I would like to be in the circle. Any recommendations as to what time to line up? I read the Chicago thread and the stories seemed to vary greatly.

Probably no later than noon. :)

On my own authority, I declared noon the official line up time. But does anyone listen? Nooooo :angry:

To help ease access to the venue for the record number of guests in attendance and ensure guests find their seats quickly, please enter the venue only through the gate marked on your ticket. Those holding general admission floor tickets should enter via Gates 1 or 15 on the north side of the venue only.

Fuck. :|

I don't think you need to camp out overnight or anything but around 9 am is probably a good idea to be on the safe side if you ask me. Anything after noon and you are taking your chances...

You are undermining my authority! Noon people, Noon! :fist:

Sigh.

Unreal.

My last day at my job is next Wednesday. I have so much to do/plan/prepare between now and then.

And yet......

I forgot that I had some frequent flier miles laying around, and so.....

See some of you clowns on Thursday.

I'll sleep at the airport.

Booyah! :hi5:

I'm gonna spell check your face! :angry:

bunnies + homeless people + sprinklers = super awesome slumber party!
:love:

513Y75VH0QL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

it's on, suckas!!!

He doesn't stand a chance against our squirrels.

The process of securing a ticket begins:

now.

Check out the Want/have section, I swear someone posted some GAs for both shows today.
Go check!
Pounce!

Conscience? :lmao:

That's one hell of a photo.

I'm torn between seats and GA.

The available seats on Stubhub are either horrid or simply too expensive to justify after seeing them 8 times......but, I do prefer seats.....so I'll keep my eyes open over the next 24 hours for seats. If you come across a pair, and they are in your price range, grab them and I'll take the second.

Yeah, but problem with that then is that I'm stuck with my GA. :sigh:

If you liked that photo, here's an even better one (i.e I'm out of the way so you get to see the Claw in its entire beauty!)'

DSC04609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom