September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the GA wad was shot on the first day of presale.

General sale is going to be a shitshow, so good luck to all of you and myself because we're going to fucking need it.

I'm going for GAs for Toronto and Boston and I'll take whatever city I can get. Not seeing U2 from the seats, and if they come up seats I'll hold out for a third leg.

so does this mean that nobody from the second and third day presale got GA's or anything better than section 500's? :crack:

I pulled up 100 level on my first try. I'm determined to get GA though, so i sent them back from whence they came

Boots btw

ahhh they are going to play 2 nights in a row (i am seeing them sept 20 in boston) - Bono's voice better be ok

Good Luck to those who couldn't get GA for the 16th! *crosses fingers for Pre sale*

Too bad! spent all my money on the first night lol. I've Gotta move closer to Toronto next tour so that I can see them both nights!

Next time, I should also start saving when they go into record the album, that should give me enough time to save up I hope!

GUYS:

SHort presale window:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Mon, 03/30/09 10:00 AM EDT

U2.com Presale
Start: Sat, 03/28/09 12:00 PM EDT
End: Sun, 03/29/09 04:00 PM EDT

Hmmm, I wonder how they're gonna work this. I hope they give us lowly Boots members first day access

I am so happy I decided to only use two of my presale tickets on the first night (coudln't get GA's so settled for 100 level).

I am hoping to get GA's for night two. I am thinking most people will have used their presale codes and there shoudln't be much competition.

Excellent!

Will try to pick up GAs in pre-sale with leftover code.

Looks like the auction for the 2nd Toronto show will last for 10 days (starting Monday) - the longest so far I think.

Guys, note that a second show has been added. I hope you get thru Canadiens!

That does make trade possibilities with us who got TOR1 GAs all the more likely gang, so good news.

Sept 16 is my birthday. Just like last tour. So, anyone who wants to is invited to party after the show. After last call? Straight back to the GA line for next day's show. :hyper:

:lol:

Guys, note that a second show has been added. I hope you get thru Canadiens!

That does make trade possibilities with us who got TOR1 GAs all the more likely gang, so good news.

Sept 16 is my birthday. Just like last tour. So, anyone who wants to is invited to party after the show. After last call? Straight back to the GA line for next day's show. :hyper:

:drool: to second show. Thank god i came on here tonight or i might have missed that. Thanks gvox. :up::hi5:

What a happy birthday :hi5: Mines 5 days after yours ( will be in Boston for it :drool: ) but hope to start my party early. :hyper::drunk:

I wish I could join you, but it's gonna be an early day at work for me the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom