September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA Tickets for TO2

Does anyone know if there are any more GA tickets available for Toronto??? I am a student and kinda broke and cannot afford U2.com membership and have to wait for the general sale Monday, UGH.

Does anyone know if there are any more GA tickets available for Toronto??? I am a student and kinda broke and cannot afford U2.com membership and have to wait for the general sale Monday, UGH.

If I'm able to get a Chicago GA in the general sale tomorrow (fingers crossed) I will sell you my T-2 GA.

Ya, Toronto was kinda my 2nd choice, since my husband's family is all in Chicago it means I wouldn't have to make the trip alone, plus I'd have a place to crash for the night after the show.

Got 4 GAs. Hopefully the second show is the better one if the first one has all those blackberry employees.

Just in case...does anyone know about the general availability of GA seats in the general onsale?

Wish we'd known about this from the beginning so I didn't waste my code on nosebleeds for the 16th. Thanks, U2.

:huh:

I think it was pretty obvious they were going to add a second show. I pulled 100s during the first presale, but put them back because I figured there would be another date

Just pulled 2 GAs in the general sale...and put them back.

I bought four GAs using my presale code for Toronto 1 (2 are for a friend).

Wanted two tickets to the second show and my wife wouldn't let me spend the money.

I feel sick.

THANK GOD for Toronto 2 (4 GAs in the regular sale, take that $50 presale charge!). looks like toronto 1 was pretty much sold out in an instant.

I'll be there for show #2 too, this time I chose 100-level tix behind 1st base so I can be with more friends and enjoy some beer, and not feel guilty for my friends to have to stand in line for GA....that'll happen for show #1

Sorry aptdot...no luck with Chicago GA, looks like I'm going to use my Toronto ticket. I tried!

Party in Toronto! What time are people gonna start lining up? If I leave here after work and drive 5-1/2 hours, that would get me there around midnight.

for anyone coming to toronto on thursday from the US, it might be worth it to make it a long weekend... toronto is a fantastic city!

anyone have any idea which sections are considered obstructed view beacuse of the stage design? i have section 113a for TOR1 and it looks like mine might be but it didn't say that when i bought them in the presale.

i got Ga's for TOR2 so i'm excited about that. :)

^ there is a better seating chart on Rogers Centre - Home

definitely people need to make a long weekend out of it. Toronto is simply a cleaner NYC / Chicago combination.

And make a reservation for Canoe restaurant to take a look at the view of Lake Ontario

And make a reservation for Canoe restaurant to take a look at the view of Lake Ontario

Are you buying? :wink:

I'm watching flights, and it seems to be cheaper to fly through NYC to get to Toronto than it is to fly directly from Boston. But I wonder if its worth the hassle. Love Toronto, can't wait to go back :wave:

I don't think I'm even going to get a hotel. After the show I'm going to get in my car and drive back to the Buffalo area, get a cheap room if I need to sleep. (Or even grab a few hours at a rest area in my car).

Wow, based on what I have been hearing about the general sale, I am getting the impression that the first show is basically a corporate event with a shitload of comped tickets.

The presale was awful as was the general sale while TO2 was the total opposite with tickets galore. I wonder if anyone non-comped people even have chance of entering the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom