September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin got us a couple , woohoo! ÑhyperÑ oops, that´s not a double colon.

Anyway, is anyone lining up both days¿ I don´t think I can handle lining up 2 consecutive days...

GAs both days here, lining up both days too. I got nothing better to do :D. But I ain't camping out.

I got one, done by 12:01. I wasn't planning on Toronto, but I got shut out of Chicago so... have to check on the drive, etc, I have only been to Toronto once and somebody else drove so I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, woo hoo! I was SO depressed after striking out the other day. Camping out in Canada...eh? (sorry, couldn't resist)

glad to hear everyone got GAs... im hoping to score some in the regular sale, i refuse to pay $50 for the right to buy them early.

glad to hear everyone got GAs... im hoping to score some in the regular sale, i refuse to pay $50 for the right to buy them early.

it is not the right to buy them early, it's avoiding the stress of being left without anything or ending up with bad seats, all the scalpers and their softwares will end up with the best seats....don't forget about TicketsNow, how in hell they always get the best tickets!:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom