September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall now follow DRay around this forum, just so I know how many more days are left.

:up:

I'm sooo excited for this. I just hope I'm not building up in my head and heading for any let downs (I know, impossible right?) Had such great experiences last tour. I'm in the Red Zone this show---so I hoping to have my mind blown.

:hyper:

:hyper:

:gah:

i know some people don't like hot dogs, but i saw a segment on travel channel for this place:

Superdawg??drive-in

looks kinda far from where i'll be staying though.

-dan

I don't think any of us can predict what the lineup is going to look like or how early you'll have to get there to get a good spot, my friend.

if you got there right now, you would be #79.

not sure what the number will be on the 13th.

-dan

if i get at soldier field around 6AM for the 13th show for GA, do you guys think i will get front? or at least up there?

^ have faith, if you can and you don't mind---get there as early as you possibly can.

I got in the Cleveland GA line on Dec 5, 05, at 10am---it was soooo cold, we're about 170th in line--and made it into the elipise. Hopefully the weather will be nice so that won't be a factor. I'd also start practicing your wind-sprints. Once you are in RUN!!!!!

Try not to stress out about it so much - it's totally not worth it. All you can do is give it your best shot and hope for a little luck.

Just don't let it ruin your day or the concert if you don't end up as close to the front of the line as you hoped. That's not worth it, either.

^ have faith, if you can and you don't mind---get there as early as you possibly can.

I got in the Cleveland GA line on Dec 5, 05, at 10am---it was soooo cold, we're about 170th in line--and made it into the elipise. Hopefully the weather will be nice so that won't be a factor. I'd also start practicing your wind-sprints. Once you are in RUN!!!!!

thank god im on track :crack:

I just want to see the Quadrennial U2 North American First Show Skank Sprint.

:corn:

Mark

^^^ahhhh.

Somehow I knew you'd take that.

:lol:

Well, I know jog bras can be overly restrictive, and the monoboob isn't always flattering. (Larry mentioned he hates them BTW.)

I'm just in this for the rail skanks. I mean I really want to watch and cheer them on and encourage them to get the best rail spot possible. The rail spot they have waited for and deserve.

(And if you buy all that, I've got a funky-looking bridge in Camp Nou Barcelona I'd like to sell you :wink: )

Mark

Yes! Yes! Yes!!

I'm in.

:weekend:

:yippie:

actually I have strict no drinking thing when it comes to anything U2 related (I have to be like a NINJA at all times...cause ya never know)

But I'll be there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom