September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for the suicidal deer on your way back through Wisconsin!

Between Wisconsin's deer and pigs (oops, I mean state troopers), driving on Hwy 94 is no fun.

Mark

Haha... well, I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I know exactly what you're talking about! Thankfully, other than a busted headlight this one time, I never hit a deer. And funny enough, I've actually had more luck with state troopers than I've had with city cops in regards to speeding tickets. Go figure, huh? ;)

Haha... well, I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I know exactly what you're talking about! Thankfully, other than a busted headlight this one time, I never hit a deer. And funny enough, I've actually had more luck with state troopers than I've had with city cops in regards to speeding tickets. Go figure, huh? ;)

Ha!

Wisconsin's troopers' radar are set to detect MN license plates--sneaky bastards.

Knock on wood about the deer, too. My wife and I haven't hit one yet either.

We hit the road from Minneapolis Friday morning, hopefully around 6:30am. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

I feel so unprepared!...I'm starting to freak out! :hyper:

OMG, me too! Since this is a last minute surprise trip, I don't even had tickets in my hands yet! :ohmy: I do, however, have a tracking number, roflol. Thursday. They will be here Thursday. Not working Friday to pack and get ready. Leaving Saturday about 6 am to drive (coming from the Pittsburgh area).

We'll be heading back a bit after it's over to find a room and crash for a few hours before finishing the drive home.

It won't be real, though, until those damn tickets get here!

~Ali

i'm from wisconsing and have only hit 1 deer, lol!

I think this thread may be a "Lady With A Spinning Head."

We are doing the official Interference Webzine brunch meetup at the Bongo Room at 11am Saturday. We will hopefully have some folks get there early to put in our name: "Party of 10 for Interference.com."

To help organize, please RSVP with cell phone # to andy@interference.com

bongo room chicago - Google Maps

I guess I'd better start learning how to respond to "cori." :shifty:

Man, I already couldn't sleep last night - my mind was racing with travel anxiety! Tonight's going to be brutal.

And hey, another Wisconsinite here! :wave:

hello all, I have travelled from Ireland to Chicago for Sundays concert and have to collect my tickets by something called Willcall - I believe that I collect them on the day of the concert at the Stadium but does anyone know if I can collect them before then? I went up to the Stadium yesterday but there was no one around to ask - by the way, I saw the top of the stage through a gap in the stadium - not long to go now

I guess I'd better start learning how to respond to "cori." :shifty:

Man, I already couldn't sleep last night - my mind was racing with travel anxiety! Tonight's going to be brutal.

And hey, another Wisconsinite here! :wave:

your name is alicia, right? that's my sister's name :up:

i need a new mattress BAD, i was up at 230 this morning feeling like crap!

i popped two advil and went back to sleep until 515 :)

i'm probably going to be out the door at 645a for my 910a flight

i loaded 3 movies onto my ipod touch to watch on the plane

american gangster
the insider
the departed

what's everyone else going to do to kill the time?

-dan

And how many deer have you killed (with your car)?

ZERO, thankyouverymuch. I have no issues with MN drivers. Illinois drivers, on the other hand .... :tsk:

your name is alicia, right? that's my sister's name

Yup! :wave: I have trouble dozing on planes (I can't sleep sitting upright), so I'll be plugged into my iPod and either reading a book, a magazine, or doing some sudoku puzzles.

Illinois drivers are tame compared to some other states. I've had no problems out here, not after training in NYC and honing my craft in Los Angeles.

Yup! :wave: I have trouble dozing on planes (I can't sleep sitting upright), so I'll be plugged into my iPod and either reading a book, a magazine, or doing some sudoku puzzles.

i'm a good plane-sleeper...i bought one of those neck-rest thingies

i just printed my southwest boarding pass and my orange line train directions!

-dan

I'm probably going to be too excited to sleep on the plane so I'm bringing my Nintendo DS, my new RCA digital video camera, a book, my knitting and iPod. I'm like a little kid on flights...:hyper:

Me and Mrs Chrisedge are packing tonight, EARLY flight out tomorrow morning...See ya at the Cubs Game...(I heard Bono might be singing National Anthem on fridays game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom