September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: for those who have been to Soldier Field before, what are the best bets in terms of parking (considering cost, distance from stadium, convenience, etc)?

I was just planning on checking this thread on my phone Saturday night/Sunday morning. My plan is to get to Chicago Sat. morning and do some sightseeing. Sunday, I hope to watch football at noon and head to the stadium after.

No, that was my friend. I was the one with the dinette set.

I don't think you'll have a problem. Definitely hide your camera though,

Oh, ok, nice.

I had the Betty Crocker oven; we were further back in line The Dutch people near me loved it.

Yeah, hide that camera, for sure. All the photos posted on this site were made with powerful satellite imagery, not cameras.

:applaud: I thought that same thing when I saw the name Trumpy.

Ah, 5 more days, and work is not helping to keep the time moving faster.

This used to be my sig:

sigpic38937_2gif.jpg

Oh boy. Bad news all. I've heard some rumblings that they are moving the claw 180 degrees left of the field and that we are not allowed to bring a camera in. And they aren't allowing parking at the stadium. This is from a very reliable source.

guys, i'm 15 months pregnant and i have a two day old baby. and an iguana. do you think we'll get wet in soldier field??? we're going to be in ga. will we get spots at the rail if we line up now?

Oh yeah. One word of advice to perhaps lessen some of the debilitating pizza-related stress that some of you may be feeling: Giordano's. Don't even consider any other pizza while in Chicago.

You're welcome.

Will they deliver to the GA line? I have a coupon for Lou Malnati's which looks really good and they deliver.

Oh boy. Bad news all. I've heard some rumblings that they are moving the claw 180 degrees left of the field and that we are not allowed to bring a camera in. And they aren't allowing parking at the stadium. This is from a very reliable source.

No parking at the stadium? So the people who coughed up $50 to park there are especially out of luck? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom