September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the history these guys have with U2. It makes it so much more special that they've been there since the beginning.

I think someone said that they are going to try and record it for anyone who missed it

anyone know the number of people lined up right now?

I'm thinking about driving by and checking out the scene before I line up outside the place (the night before the concert)... :hmm:

advice/suggestions? others interested in doing the same? :wave:

anyone know the number of people lined up right now?

I'm thinking about driving by and checking out the scene before I line up outside the place (the night before the concert)... :hmm:

advice/suggestions? others interested in doing the same? :wave:

According to Romi's twitter there are about 150 with wristbands. About 40 of them are still hanging around.

My tickets are printed and ready to go, along with my boarding passes... I'm also keeping the PDF of my tickets on a flash drive with me, so I can print them at the hotel if anything happens to the physical documents!

My tickets are printed and ready to go, along with my boarding passes... I'm also keeping the PDF of my tickets on a flash drive with me, so I can print them at the hotel if anything happens to the physical documents!

Have a great time! We'll miss you at the setlist party!

Despite all my rage... I hope I'm not the only one singing Electric Co. in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom