September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have made fun of me for camping out the night before. Now I can say there are super hard-core u2 crazies to be camping out 48+ hours beforehand! :crack:

Of course if there were any possible way for me to be there right now, I would :reject: Especially since I am only an hour away :sigh: But have to babysit during the day tomorrow, can't cart a 2-year-old to the line...

Or could I :hmm:

1 more day! I wish I was leaving Friday (my mind will not be on work today), instead of Saturday.
Are people seriously lining up already? That's crazy. Seats for the 1st show, but GA Sunday, maybe I should get there sooner than 2pm........

I made it, I is in America - yay! Everyone here has American accents! I even heard someone on the metro say "Oh my Gaaawd, for reeeel? Get outta here" which made me smile.

But I did something to my lower back getting off a bus in London this morning, actually almost 24 hours ago now. And then I had to lug 26kg around with me.

Looking forward to taking a walk down to Soldier Field tomorra for a wee scout around, and digging the beautiful Chicago scene. And then getting Interferenced. Look for the stoop!

Welcome! Hope your back feels better. Enjoy your stay!

I just finished packing. Now I have to wake up in 4 hours. :crack:

Off to bed. See you all at the gathering tomorrow!! :hyper:

I have to go to work in 4 hours and fly out tomorrow night (from NY), obviously I can't sleep.......its 4 AM here! I'm so :hyper::hyper::hyper: Hope I can make it through the day, see you all at the Hard Rock!

Has everyone gotten over their "OMG....there are people in line already with WRISTBANDS...I am going to be back by the soundboard...FML" freakout yet???

let's all try to have a good Friday

-dan

What is the point of lining up if security is kicking them out at 11PM?

Because, supposedly, security has agreed to honor their wristbands as a place holder when they return in the morning from their home or hotel after sleeping overnight.

Because, supposedly, security has agreed to honor their wristbands as a place holder when they return in the morning from their home or hotel after sleeping overnight.

Oh so I can just walk over there, get a wrist band, and then cut in front of everyone else tomorrow? Cool

Who is the line Nazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom