September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hard Rock Hotel gathering ... PartyGirl43 and I made little table signs with the Interference logo on them so look for those Friday night if you're not sure where to go! :up:

:)hyper: gaaahh.... 3.5 hours of work and then home to pack!!!! Have a great trip everyone. See you there! :hyper:)

Awesome! Now I don't have to come in yelling! haha

Weather looks like it's going to hold out!! Keeping my fingers crossed

Hopefully closer to 11-12 hours, depending on the number of stops I make. It's going to be a long drive - wish I had a teleporter :)

I'm pretty much useless at work today - all concentration on anything, but last minute planning for the trip, has been lost.

Na! Half the fun is the drive, although my voice is shot by the time I arrive.:wink:

Everyone coming to Chicago, welcome to our great city and please, by all means, enjoy your stay!

See you all on Sunday night!!!!!!

Just A Reminder for Babyfaces and lurkers and those who need a memory freshner:

The Un-Official Interference Meet-up

Friday, Sept. 11 9:00pm to ???

The Hard Rock HOTEL lobby bar

230 North Mich. Ave

PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Landed and found the hotel

I effed up big time though...I didn't look close enough when booking the room 3 three months ago. I have a 1 double bed room instead of a two double bed room.

Three people are coming tomorrow....doh!

This place is booked tight, but the nice girl up front is looking out for me

:::cross your fingers:::

-dan

Landed and found the hotel

I effed up big time though...I didn't look close enough when booking the room 3 three months ago. I have a 1 double bed room instead of a two double bed room.

Three people are coming tomorrow....doh!

This place is booked tight, but the nice girl up front is looking out for me

:::cross your fingers:::

-dan

Is the hotel decent?

I've got a hotel room for Friday night if anyone wants to split - it's about one mile from Soldier Field. Planning on staying with a friend Saturday but you could take over the room if you need it Saturday night also...

Okay, the guy I was going with backed out at the last minute.
I was able to unload his ticket, but...

Anyone want to carpool up from Indianapolis? There's just one of me.

Romi is already in line. He says he is 9th and the fans are handing out wristbands

:hyper:

I drove by the airport about a half an hour ago...no sign of 360 Air.

360 Air is only for Europe... their plane for North America will probably have the standard Air Canada livery. I believe Coldplay are using 360 Air at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom