September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So those of you in GA without a chance to return one to a car, are you bringing a camera? I'm thinking a disposable 1st night, then see how security goes.

See ya! :wave: Safe flight!

I'm still having bouts of spontaneous combustion, but I'm more in the "Oh shit, so much to do before I leave" mode now :crack:

Hi All :wave:,
I'm driving down from Fargo, ND on Friday - hope to arrive in Chicago early evening and perhaps make it to the Hard Rock Hotel gathering if I'm not totally wiped out from the drive - would be nice to meet some fellow U2 fans since 99% of the people I talk to up here aren't fans (perhaps I just don't know the right people???). I'm going to both Chicago shows (have seats for both nights) and can't believe the the first show is less than three days away!!!

nurse chrissi - i work in an emergency room in southern missouri too!

i'm normally in downtown kc - some interesting stories courtesy of the locals...

I just booked mine (talk about cutting it close!) The hotels at O'hare are cheap, but they're sort of far from the stadium (roughly 20 miles). I'm staying at a hotel in chinatown for about $100 bucks a night and it's only a couple of miles from the stadium. That way I can stay out late afterwards and not have to worry about going a long way back but that's just me. The O'hare hotels are about thirty dollars cheaper, so it just depends on what you want...

13810-37834-size2.jpg

13810-37856-size2.jpg

13810-37875-size2.jpg

13810-37335-size2.jpg

last post before i shut the computer down, i'll see what kind of wifi access i have on my ipod touch

hope everyone has a safe and awesome time
hope to see as many people as possible

:wave:

-dan

quick question:

i'm driving back to Wisconsin probably around the noon hour on Sunday, and i'd like to listen to an NFL game on the radio. anyone know of a good station that might broadcast a game?

Seriously all, everyone be safe. As someone who's driving into Chicago for the first time ever on Saturday :)yikes:), be sure to use good judgment and all that good stuff. Though most of you are older than me and have done this many many times before, so you already know all that. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom