September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of going to this show & I'll be solo. I've never done the whole lining up early thing though but I'm gonna do it!

Anyone in the northern bits of Cincy want to carpool? I plan on leaving right after work on Friday and driving up to Chi-town. Hopefully get there by midnight then hop into line. :) Then leave Chi-town Sunday evening.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

E

I'm rooming with 1(maybe 2) people from here. :heart:

:heart:

I need to catch up on this thread so many pages. :drool:

I have a question for some of those more experience fans here. I'm buying mt tickets for Chicago, TO and Boston from the UK so will have to pick them up at the willcall window. How long before they let you in do they open that window and is it normally seperate from those wanting ticket drop? I keep getting nervous that I will still be waiting for them to hand me my ticket when the GA line goes in? :uhoh:

Also if i do have to wait for a while in the willcall line, will people be ok with that?

I am so excited about Chicago, was great last tour. Expect it to be as awesome this time. :love:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Paybacks are a bitch.

If you're talking to me, I was just joking. :) I've known Jem(bonoishot) for almost 4 years and I consider her to be one of my best friends. We're rooming together in fact. :up:

And like I said earlier, I'm going to have to leave the line a few times to eat. It would be a tad bit hypocritical to go off on someone for leaving.

cooool. :)
so does that mean you're from the indiana region? a bunch of my friends go to indiana and they tell me it's an intense party school. :lol:

Yeah, I mean, it has that reputation, and there's certainly a lot of parties, but I feel like most colleges are like that. Some people are really into the party scene and some aren't; I'm somewhere in between.

any ideas on how we can compile this wonderful list?

:hyper:

Well...I'll start it :D if people waaaaant just copy and paste and add your name to the list and link to a pic (optional). anyone down with this idea?

1. AtomicBono pic

OK Atomic Bono - you wouldn't happen to be the girl who's mother waited all day in line in Cleveland and then passed out right before they let us in...would you?

OK Atomic Bono - you wouldn't happen to be the girl who's mother waited all day in line in Cleveland and then passed out right before they let us in...would you?

Nope that was bono_212, I was there with her though

1. AtomicBono pic
2. Ellen (youtooellen) pic

AtomicBono, would you like to add your name in front of your username? :D

sure thing

1 Astrid (AtomicBono) pic

I did that with poor Miroslava at the Vertigo Vegas show. I recognized her from her pictures, she wasn't too far from me in the Ellipse and I was all "Miroslava! Miroslava! I know you!"

She was making this face :huh: until I told her I was corianderstem. :wink:

I think I'll be doing GA. It seems seats will only be good if we can get a chunk of interferencers seated together, and that seems like it's going to be hard to coordinate. Unless someone is already on that. :hmm:

I definitely would like to do a little get together after the show, though.

I think I'll be doing GA. It seems seats will only be good if we can get a chunk of interferencers seated together, and that seems like it's going to be hard to coordinate. Unless someone is already on that. :hmm:

I definitely would like to do a little get together after the show, though.

^ He'll be the tall dude. :wink:

I hope us douchebags with seats will be included in your post-show get-together. Assuming you won't have formed a new GA clicque (clique? neither looks correct right now!) by the time the show is done.

:wink:

1 Astrid (AtomicBono) pic
3. Shannon (Bonosbaby12)

... this can't be the entire list. :waiting: :wink:

Haha, Shannon, you must be damn pretty if you think you don't have to attach a photo with your name and username. :love:

Login | Facebook
^Here's a facebook link for those (possibly) attending the Chicago show and also have a facebook account.
There aren't many people confirmed as guests, but hopefully the list will grow. As with the list on here. :angry:

I tried to put up some information about the show... I'm the only person who made an effort to make it a grand gathering-page. :|
This could also be a nice chance to make friends on facebook with some of you here and we can organize information on it too. :hyper:

... this can't be the entire list. :waiting: :wink:

Haha, Shannon, you must be damn pretty if you think you don't have to attach a photo with your name and username. :love:

Login | Facebook
^Here's a facebook link for those (possibly) attending the Chicago show and also have a facebook account.
There aren't many people confirmed as guests, but hopefully the list will grow. As with the list on here. :angry:

I tried to put up some information about the show... I'm the only person who made an effort to make it a grand gathering-page. :|
This could also be a nice chance to make friends on facebook with some of you here and we can organize information on it too. :hyper:

I can't in all sincerity add my name to the list until I have tickets. I just don't want to gooch it. I know that's silly, but it's one of the few things about which I'm stupidsticious.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom