September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No game Thursday. Friday's and Sat's game is at 1:10pm I believe. Not sure when the GA lineup can begin at Soldier Field, but that may throw a wrench into it.

The earliest I will get into that line is crack of dawn on Saturday morning

I will bring the donuts

Well, I'm guessing this is the show I'll aim for. It's the closest to Dayton, Ohio where I'll be living by then.

I'm not a U2.com member so I don't suppose I can access the presale. What's my best approach for getting tickets?

Someone mentioned two nights in Chicago? Will they really do two staduim shows? According to the tour dates I saw listed, Sept. 12 is the only one. What time is the show likely to start? I'd love to que up way in advance but I don't think I'll be able to this time (which is okay. I was right in front inside the ellipse last time so I'm willing to accept nosebleeds this time around).

As far as hotel rooms go, downtown Chicago gets quite expensive. For Lollapalooza 2007, we stayed at the Embassy Suites out by O'Hare and jumped on the train each day. It's very easy to catch the trains from either airport to downtown. So, if you have more time than money, check hotels on the train lines.

Mark

Hooray! A Chicago thread! :up:

I'm DEFINITELY going. Hopefully gonna be able to use all of my pre-sale tickets on Chicago. I'm in the Breathe-group so yeah. *crosses fingers* haha

I live right by the Howard station so I'm able to take the train all the way to Soldier Field. Last time I went to United Center for the Vertigo tour and it was great. I went by train and did a good job of getting there on time.
I'm gonna camp out early as hell this time though. Hopefully I'll see some of you! :happy:
I might be going alone. If not, then my brother. We saw the Vertigo show in Chicago together and had ourselves a grand time. I also hope that the boys come outside and hit us up with fan greetings. :) :heart:

I think now is the time to start praying for good weather that day. The Windy City is so irritating. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom