Philly Fans - What Are You Going to Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The preseason schedule is out for the Eagles. I saw that on the news last night. The regular season schedule should be close to follow

I checked and saw that the Phillies are away the weekend of the September 26th and 27th. I don't know if that means the Eagles will be home that Sunday

The phillies have no impact on the eagles. I remember the phillies multiple times having games the same say/time as the eagles

correct... the eagles and phillies aren't scheduled around each other... so they both could play home games at same time...

that being said, i still would be highly shocked if anything is announced... there are some pretty good 'u2 sources' on air in philly and they have said they were told u2 in 2010

Somebody message that guy and ask him. I think it may work out better for me if they came in 2010. I heard U2 wasn't coming to philly, so i went ahead and bought coldplay tickets, no i am broke.

It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to try to go somewhere else. Philly would have been so simple. It's just not feasible for me to go elsewhere right now.

I already got my tickets for other cities, so I can wait till 2010 for them to come to Philly

im pretty pissed there not coming to philly. some days o feel alright about it. But when you realize how far away summer of 2010 is...DAMN!

That's how I felt and then I got my tickets for NY and Boston in the mail and now I'm ok with it. To hear that they were supposed to come here was a relief, but the fact that they can't because of the stadium makes me a little upset. It was not like we were getting skipped all together.

Temple plays there on Saturdays too. So if the Eagles are away that weekend there still might be a game there

Temple could be part of the reason... they have home games at the Linc on 9/26, 10/10, and 10/17... Couple that with the fact that the Linc's playing field is awful... One of the worst in the league... It does suckthat they aren't coming til 2010...
I throw a huge tailgate parties for these shows in Philly and now Im trying to do it a stadium that I don't know so well...

I had to settle for the NY/NJ whatever you want to call it show. I'm not too thrilled about having to go to North Jersey, but what are you going to do?

I'm also doing Vegas! :D

I hate driving to North Jersey, but will do it for U2. Even if there was a Philly show then I would probably go that show anyway.

I am. I thought I would get over it, but it still upsets me a little. Maybe next leg NY and DC won't get shows and we'll get a bunch

lets hope. seeing vids of the tour make me so sad. it looks so damn awesome. i think if they would announce the dates for next year, and have the ticket sales, i would be a lot happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom