October 8, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Rome, Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Confirmed on U2.com. Presales start tomorrow or Wednesday, as usual it's not clear on U2.com (tomorrow is Tuesday :huh: ) Public Onsale December 4th.

The Turin show will take place at the Stadio Olimpico on August 6th and the Rome show will be at the Olympic Stadium on October 8th. Tickets go on public sale this Friday, December 4th but a presale for U2.com subscribers opens tomorrow, Wednesday.

We'll be emailing our subscribers with presale details. Click here for dates and onsales of 2010 shows. (On this tour grid you'll also see which presale groups go on sale on which day.)

Anyone joining U2.com as a subscriber this week, can enter the presale on Wednesday. When you subscribe you also qualify to be sent the limited edition U2 Remix album as soon as it comes off the press. Here's the lowdown.

Last edited:
Unfortunately tomorrow is not Wednesday, but Tuesday. Ouch, u2.com:doh:

But, hey, great news for our Italian friends!:wink:

Public sale will start without me, because I'm not at home this weekend. :huh:

I wonder if they'll add a second show.

I'll definitely try to go to Rome, to Turin not so much, since there are no flights and it's too close to the Frankfurt show which I'm attending in early August.

Public sale starts this Friday, 4 December, at midnight, again :huh:

I remember the Milan sale vividly. Waiting room for most of the night.

However, there should be enough chances to get tickets until October. I'm looking forward to the Rome trip.

Hmm, I wonder if the Coimbra shows would have sold out if people knew they weren't going to be the last ones for Europe in 2010 :hmm: I hope there's not a lot of people upset to have a "new" last show city announced....

Have seen quite a bunch of shows there. Officially around 82.000 people can be hosted there. Will be interetsing, whether these Italian dates will sell out – and if there will be any double night(s) in Torino & Roma. @Axver do you know more?

Email from u2.com confirms the presale starts tomorrow, Tuesday.

Two new shows have been announced for U2's European tour next year.

On August 6th the 360° Tour will touchdown at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin and on October 8th at the Olympic Stadium in Rome.

These shows go on sale to the general public at the end of this week but from tomorrow, Tuesday, they are exclusively available to U2.com subscribers. As well as the chance to buy up to FOUR tickets in the presale, U2.com subscribers will be sent a limited edition U2 remix album, which will not be available in the shops, and gain unique online benefits with access to our dedicated U2.com subscription site.

Hmm, I wonder if the Coimbra shows would have sold out if people knew they weren't going to be the last ones for Europe in 2010 :hmm: I hope there's not a lot of people upset to have a "new" last show city announced....

It would have sold out for sure! Most people buying tickets are from that area.

Until recently, Frankfurt was the start of the Eurropean leg. That is also by far a sellout

Have seen quite a bunch of shows there. Officially around 82.000 people can be hosted there. Will be interetsing, whether these Italian dates will sell out – and if there will be any double night(s) in Torino & Roma. @Axver do you know more?

Rumour has always been two gigs in Turin. I won't be shocked to see a second date there on the 7th. It's definitely possible.

Rome has been rumoured as just one gig, but if it sells out quickly, I imagine a second date could be added ...

Anyone able to actually buy tickets? Can't see anywhere to put in my pre-sale code!

edit **Pre-sale window up now**

I'm a little bit annoyed about that, actually, yeah. I went to Coimbra specifically to see the last show. (But hey, I'd rather go to Portugal than Rome, so I'm not that upset.) Just a liiiiittle disappointeed.

A question: Does ticketone.it allow e-tickets? (the print-it-yourself version?)

I won't be able to afford a ticket if the shipping price is like those in Portugal (effing expensive)

A question: Does ticketone.it allow e-tickets? (the print-it-yourself version?)

I won't be able to afford a ticket if the shipping price is like those in Portugal (effing expensive)

For Dave Matthews Band shows there is no e-ticket option...You can choose "collect at box office" or they can send tickets for about 22 euro...

:wave: Is anyone trying to get tix on thursday night in the public sale? I'm not at home on thursday. Why on thursday??!! They can sell them on every other day! :doh:

I'm going to try to get 4 GA tickets tomorrow!!! I'm a boots subscriber....I really hope I can get GA....it's going to be my 5th concert and I was never able to get GA!!! October the 8th is also my birthday!!!!!!:dancing:

:wave: Is anyone trying to get tix on thursday night in the public sale? I'm not at home on thursday. Why on thursday??!! They can sell them on every other day! :doh:

Seconded :grumpy:

That would be two, since Anna and me are planning to go to that show together and I'm on a workshop in the deepest forests this weekend.

If anyone with U2.com presale code or in general sale could buy two spare tickets, it would be very much appreciated. Just contact me or achtung_girl via pn. :)

Anna, I think it would be better if they contacted you, because I won't be home until Sunday night.

Good luck to everyone buying tickets. Rome in October is great.

I'm going to try to get 4 GA tickets tomorrow!!! I'm a boots subscriber....I really hope I can get GA....it's going to be my 5th concert and I was never able to get GA!!! October the 8th is also my birthday!!!!!!:dancing:

wow on your birthday! :faint: :up:

Seconded :grumpy:

That would be two, since Anna and me are planning to go to that show together and I'm on a workshop in the deepest forests this weekend.

If anyone with U2.com presale code or in general sale could buy two spare tickets, it would be very much appreciated. Just contact me or achtung_girl via pn. :)

Anna, I think it would be better if they contacted you, because I won't be home until Sunday night.

Good luck to everyone buying tickets. Rome in October is great.

yes, just send a PM please if you have two GA tickets left over or if you can order two more! Don't let us down folks.

Has anyone had a confirmation mail for booking? Got my GA's booked this morning but no e-mail to confirm (or is this normal for this site?).

I have a confirmation, but anyway i know that your problem it's not a problem, 'cause for Milan at this summer i was in the same situation but finally the tickets arrived without any problem :wink:

Thanks for the info guys. I'll see if I can go. I'm thinking Turin rather than Rome, since I'm seeing them in Coimbra.

I have a confirmation, but anyway i know that your problem it's not a problem, 'cause for Milan at this summer i was in the same situation but finally the tickets arrived without any problem :wink:

Good to hear it isn't a problem, thank you :D

Got them .... got them ...... WOW that was so easy!!!!! 4 GA tickets for Stadio Olimpico .... October the 8th 2010 what a birthday is going to come!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!! Will Bono sing Happy birthday to you??? ...but you know no metter what he will sing I will be there listening to him ..... WHAT A PRESENT!!!!!!:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom