October 28 - Vancouver BC Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up 2 $95 puppies...section 234 Row L. Im happy. :hyper:

wow, well done. those are extremely solid.

I got 209 row J in the presale. I'm stooooked! Vertigo tour I had GAs for both shows, and after camping out all day, I managed to get in the ellipse, right on the railing in front of adam for the second show.

I figure having the front row U2 experience once was enough... it'll be nice to not have to camp out all day this time around, even though the view won't be nearly as good. :p

I'm pretty happy with the pace of this sale right now. The best pairs left are furthest away uppers in the middle of those sections (401 and 454). All thats left for 4 tickets or more pops up the same sections (401/454) at row XX. 2 hours gone and this show is pretty much done. Well done!

How do the rows work at BC Place? Is it basically A= row 1, B= row 2, etc?

I grabbed two tickets today. I have GA for Toronto and New York so I opted out of GA this time. As fun as GA is I'd like to go to at least one show where I can just show up and go to my seat. The seats I got today look pretty decent to me. Section 240, Row U. Looks about the 45 yard line closest to the stage :hyper:

Van 1 is 100% Sold Out.

A very good chance at a second show. Seeing they have 7 months to sell the second show. I would be shocked if we did not get Van 2.

2nd Show may not be in a row, check out the 6 move in days and 1 move out day followed by 1 conversion day, so where would the 2nd show go on this leg?

October 2009

Lions vs. Sask. Media/Practices
s_bclions.gif

Lions vs. Sask.
s_conversion2.gif

Conversion
Home & Int. Design move in
s_fallhome08.gif

Home & Int. Design
s_fallhome08.gif

Home & Int. Design
s_fallhome08.gif

Home & Int. Design
s_fallhome08.gif

Home & Int. Design
Home & Int. Design move out
U2 Concert move in
U2 Concert move in
U2 Concert move in
U2 Concert move in
U2 Concert move in
U2 Concert move in
s_u2360.gif
:hyper: :love: :applaud:
U2 Concert
U2 Concert move out
s_conversion2.gif

Conversion
s_bclions.gif

Lions vs. Calgary

Great to see Vancouver sellout inside of a day (more like 15hrs)! :up:

I do think the officially announced Vegas date (23rd) may have been crucial in sealing Vancouver as a one show stop. Rose Bowl 2, should it happen, can only go ahead of its first date. This would be the 26th. One day off/travel and then Vancouver.
There just might be that slight possiblility that U2 might not want to do a Rose Bowl 2 for fear of getting no where near a 90,000 crowd. I still think they would do a 60,000 crowd in a 90,000 stadium over a Van 2. In order for Van 2 to compete, it'll need to be a solid 50,000 in sales at least. It just might happen, but that is not an easy arguement to make.
We'll have to pay attention all week. Milan 2 took over a week before it was even announced. I would say come Monday, with all the presale info being released, we might have an answer. We just sweat it out till then.

I highly doubt they take 6 days to move in, especially with 2 other shows going on then. But if I were booking their tour and wanted a buffer to add a second show, I'd call it "move in" too :wink:

:drool: 120 Trucks :drool: just for the stage that doesn't include the on stage gear and underground outback boards so i can see it taking a few days at least and they may film/rehearse here again :| :cute:

Vancouver is NOT sold out. You can still pull up singles in just about any section...

wonder why only single tix can be pulled?any GA's :cute:

Those tend to be the only ones left at the end of a sale. People buy different amounts of tickets, so single seats tend to be what's left.

I highly doubt there are any GA's left - those tend to go first.

Got an email over the weekend that my tickets have been printed, so I'm sure I'll get them soon. :D

Those tend to be the only ones left at the end of a sale. People buy different amounts of tickets, so single seats tend to be what's left.

I highly doubt there are any GA's left - those tend to go first.

Got an email over the weekend that my tickets have been printed, so I'm sure I'll get them soon. :D

Awesome Thora!!! :wave:

Man, i only meant to buy 4 tickets for Vancouver, but ended up with 6. Not sure how i did that. (Overly excited, i suppose.)

Section 229, Row HH. It's one of the ones behind the stage. Is the view going to be obstructed by stacks of amps and the sound system? I can't tell from the U2.com animation, etc.

Man, i only meant to buy 4 tickets for Vancouver, but ended up with 6. Not sure how i did that. (Overly excited, i suppose.)

Section 229, Row HH. It's one of the ones behind the stage. Is the view going to be obstructed by stacks of amps and the sound system? I can't tell from the U2.com animation, etc.

I know the feeling! :hyper:

I got 2 GAs via presale Horizon. I got 2 more GAs via general sale. I may only need 2, but when I pulled 2 in the general sale I felt like a fool to let them go. It is almost like a status thing. The fact that I got U2 GAs via a general sale. So, I'll see in a few days if I really need them.

My Seats are just above the "Red VIP Section" in 216. Killer sight lines. I hope we get a second show to do the GA thing. I spoke with the BC Lions front office today, and a U2 show on the 29th will not create any issues for the Halloween game.

Does anybody know the cutoff sections/seats between the $95 seats and the $250 seats?

Pasted from U2.com

Well Jon and et el, on another thread I mentioned id ask my brother about the Vancouver show. Thats what he does for a living, hes done more shows in and out than he can think. Anyway your thoughts are correct Jon, its impossible to do a Thursday show, things are timed to the tee. And football will win btw..

Anyway the only possible option is Tuesday. If the show is in Vegas on the 23, LA on 25th, still leaves time to travel the rest of the stuff up there. (On average according to my bro. Props, sets, costumes are never doubled) So, it will depend on selling tickets for a second show sell out.

And I do agree, the last show they will be in good spirits, U2 like Vancouver as a city they say. So it should be fantastic
roll.gif

And still $250 seats row 200 at the side of the arena left, beats the scalpas!:heart:

Vancouver Line up Planner

:cute: pleez post here any help, ideas, history etc re gettin onto the floor with out havin to run a marathon or maze :doh:

* links to bc place maps

:hyper: organize a fan generated line up code of conduct / ethics

* anything related :wink:

Google is your friend - use it! Plus, if you'll read back a page or two, a link to a map was posted.

Tnx Thora

can u give examples of what you would google?

The BC Place web maps/tours etc do not show very specific routes within the building from outside gates so I'd like to find more detail..Google,Dogpile etc turns up the same old same old :reject:

GO CANUCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom