October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i waited in the parking lot for an hour after the show last night and all i could think about was how it's going to be 9872347623489764321234568 times worse sunday night :sad:

-dan

:wave: I'm GA. But keep checking back, maybe there are some others here in your seating area! Everyone will be hanging around early too because of the parking situation so you are sure to meet lots of people!

I still can't believe there will be 96,000 people!

:hyper:

:wave: GA! thats nice! i was thinking on upgrading for GA but i am too short and i dunno if that would be a good idea! i am at 21L row 65 seat 7 :huh: so yeah! maybe i should upgrade to the GA area, i see stub hub has some good options, and yess massive amount of ppl 96,000 :applaud:thats amazing! i am looking forward on meeting some of you guys!

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but when are you GA'ers planning on lining up? After two shows on the rail, I really want my last one to be on the rail too and I'd like to have the best chances possible without ACTUALLY camping out (i.e. spending at least a few hours in a hote bed, I mean it's paid for.)

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but when are you GA'ers planning on lining up? After two shows on the rail, I really want my last one to be on the rail too and I'd like to have the best chances possible without ACTUALLY camping out (i.e. spending at least a few hours in a hote bed, I mean it's paid for.)

Actually -- what time did you line up for the rail? I've done only RZ so far . . .

I was also just considering going in the pit and not really caring whether I see well or not, just enjoying the 'vibe' but I"m not sure I'd be happy with that. I HATE making decisions!!!! *pulls hair out*

So we got our premium parking pass and one of the things it says on there is that you shouldn't use GPS/Google map instructions since that's probably what EVERYONE plans on doing. So for those of you with a better idea of the area, any suggestions for backroads/local streets/alternative freeway exits off the 110? [We're coming from the west side.]

And we'll probably be getting there around 5ish with GA seats -- we don't mind missing the inner circle. Do you think that's too late to get a "decent" view? It seemed pretty easy to push closer for Elevation and Vertigo despite a somewhat late arrival but those were arena shows.

So we got our premium parking pass and one of the things it says on there is that you shouldn't use GPS/Google map instructions since that's probably what EVERYONE plans on doing. So for those of you with a better idea of the area, any suggestions for backroads/local streets/alternative freeway exits off the 110? [We're coming from the west side.]

And we'll probably be getting there around 5ish with GA seats -- we don't mind missing the inner circle. Do you think that's too late to get a "decent" view? It seemed pretty easy to push closer for Elevation and Vertigo despite a somewhat late arrival but those were arena shows.

If you mean 5 PM -- then you should still be able to get a good spot (even if you're not on the rail), or even in the pit.

Doof! :doh:I was so busy planning for Vegas that I completely forgot to buy shuttle passes online! Do people think the shuttle is going to sell out? I have no way to get them except for day of...I'm thinking the PCC lot is the way to go. Also, I'm a bit confused...I'm assuming we have to pay for parking at the shuttle lot AND pay for the shuttle as well right? Anybody know how much parking will cost? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom