October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bonocomet... are you guys going to have any type of gathering? I might be getting there early and wouldn't want my girl & I to just to lollygag for hours.

No plans yet, I'm not even sure what time we will be arriving. We are RZ for this show :hyper:
I think you were too? Or am I remembering wrong :hmm:

anyone else?

chopperu.jpg

-dan

Definitely will try! :cute:

Ah ok I did remember wrong. Seats are good to have tho. :)

Yeah, I kinda wish I would do the GA but my girl doesn't like standing around, who blame her... she wouldn't be able to see the show... she is 5-3"... lol Eh, maybe some other time. My buddies are doing the GA and I warned them about the email. Man, I wished I would have done at least ONE GA during the last tour.... oh well :crack:, I'm still gonna have lot's of fun! :hyper:

Tailgate party!

That's what I've been saying.

Preferred parking is the only real way to guarantee a space. Why? I know it's SoCal, but on the off chance it rains they WILL close the golf course for parking.

The preferred lot is lot H which is a real parking lot. It is also close to the stadium so for GA'ers easier to shuttle stuff to and from. The one time I did park there, it was easier to get out, not super fast, but much faster than the regular stacked golf course parking.

So I called to see if preferred parking had any advantage, like being able to get out of the lot earlier at the end of the night. Um... no. We're all screwed at the end of the evening, LOL.

And she said to check back with them closer to the date for updates/info. I mentioned that people might still want to get there prior to 8:00am :shifty: and I sense that she was well aware of that. Meaning they could already expect that, and who knows, the parking could open earlier :shrug:

what about what mr baw said about paying someone to park in their driveway?

would that get you out of the mess any quicker?

-dan

what about what mr baw said about paying someone to park in their driveway?

would that get you out of the mess any quicker?

-dan

A bit, meaning you'd be out of the lot but still on the crowded streets. Having parked on the course and on the paved lot, I did get out a little faster from the lot because I was much closer to the actual exit and not stack parked. It will still suck, it just will suck a smidge less.

:up:

we gotta arrange to park together......beach chairs, music, drinks, good times.

The peeps in preferred should be pretty close together. Anyone who's doing general parking and wants to park near their friend need to time their arrival together and when entering stay in single file, because the different parking lanes go to different places.

Remember, the parking not in lots will be stacked and you will not be able to choose where to go but will be directed.

A bit, meaning you'd be out of the lot but still on the crowded streets. Having parked on the course and on the paved lot, I did get out a little faster from the lot because I was much closer to the actual exit and not stack parked. It will still suck, it just will suck a smidge less.
I completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom