October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
La

I'll be there with GA tickets! I wish we could have had a little more notice though. I have to pay rent on the day of the presale, not a great combo. I'm still excited though. If they sell out the Rose Bowl, the energy in that place si going to be amazing. This has the potential to be one of the best shows on the tour.

I'll be there with GA tickets! I wish we could have had a little more notice though. I have to pay rent on the day of the presale, not a great combo. I'm still excited though. If they sell out the Rose Bowl, the energy in that place si going to be amazing. This has the potential to be one of the best shows on the tour.

:up: I'm predicting DVD ..............U2 360 Los Angeles baby :heart:

I'm just a wee bit excited :wink:

hell yes! im there ! hope to meet you all and see some of you again...this thread can also be called the vegas party part deux ;) ...part-eh!!

Someone please help me!!!! I haven't gotten a pre-sale notice for L.A. yet, and the U2.com website doesn't even show this date yet. Where was it announced? Is the presale really tomorrow. I'M FREAKING!!!! I've been away from the 'puter all weekend. Will someone please PM me with some info? Thanks. ACK!!!!!!!

Someone please help me!!!! I haven't gotten a pre-sale notice for L.A. yet, and the U2.com website doesn't even show this date yet. Where was it announced? Is the presale really tomorrow. I'M FREAKING!!!! I've been away from the 'puter all weekend. Will someone please PM me with some info? Thanks. ACK!!!!!!!

Take a deep breath :)

It is on the U2.com site, I believe under Tour Dates and News. I was on the site a few hours ago and posted info. Horizon pre-sale is tomorrow. I've never gotten any emails either. You basically have to keep on top of this on your own. If you log into your account over there, you should be able to see your pre-sale code, assuming you are a paid member of that site. It'll either begin U2A, U2B, or U2C, depending which group you are in.

:hug:

Presale

The dates were just announced today. The website says an e-mail about the presale would be mailed out later today. I'm a Breathe group presaler, so I know I won't be able to get mine until weds.
As long as you have your code though, just log in on ticketmaster tuesday and get them if your horizon, you don't need the e-mail. Now my question is this, it says 10 am for the start of the presale on ticketmaster's site. Is that 10 am est time or pacific?
I'm excited! This show is going to be amazing. I've never been to the Rose Bowl, but the place sounds huge.

Take a deep breath :)

:lol: I was thinking the same thing when I read your post. It's gonna be ok. None of us have gotten an email yet, I think :shifty: anyways.

We have our code and we have the links to TM from U2.com or you can go straight to TM.

TM is posting this info for presale:

U2.com Presale – Existing Members
U2.COM PRESALE SCHEDULE :

U2.com Horizon Members
Presale Begins: Tuesday prior to public onsale at 10AM (local time to venue)
Presale Ends: Thursday prior to public onsale at 5PM (local time to venue)

U2.com Breathe Members
Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 10AM EDT; 9AM CDT; 8AM MDT; 7AM MST/PDT

U2.com Boots Members
Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 6PM EDT; 5PM CDT; 4PM MDT; 3PM MST/PDT

For 2nd Toronto Show (9/17/09 Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre):
All U2.com Members Presale Begins: Saturday 3/28/09 12PM EDT
All U2.com Members Presale Ends: Sunday 3/29/09 4PM EDT

EDT: Eastern Daylight Time
CDT: Central Daylight Time
MDT: Mountain Daylight Time
MST/PDT: Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time

The dates were just announced today. The website says an e-mail about the presale would be mailed out later today. I'm a Breathe group presaler, so I know I won't be able to get mine until weds.
As long as you have your code though, just log in on ticketmaster tuesday and get them if your horizon, you don't need the e-mail. Now my question is this, it says 10 am for the start of the presale on ticketmaster's site. Is that 10 am est time or pacific?
I'm excited! This show is going to be amazing. I've never been to the Rose Bowl, but the place sounds huge.

:up: I'm with you - Breathe. See above ^ post........ If you are in California then BREATHE members are

MST/PDT: Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time

Which means 7AM!!! :hyper:

U2.com Breathe Members
Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 10AM EDT; 9AM CDT; 8AM MDT; 7AM MST/PDT

U2.com Horizon Members

That means 10 am Los Angeles time.

Thanks guys. I have just been out of the loop for a couple days and then logged on had all this info (or didn't have all this info, I should say). Okay. I've breathed.

U2.com Horizon Members

That means 10 am Los Angeles time.

hmmm that is what is says for Horizon members. For Breathe TM says

So, 7am right, or am I reading wrong???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom