October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An update from Zuropa_fit:

Outer rail center. Security fuck up in the pit. They are saying the whole pit is red zone. People are going nuts. Someone will get hurt. Tattoo Dan Almost in tears. I would be too.

Huge mess. Security tried to clear pit because, according to them, the pit is Red Zone. They started clearing pit from the back and called in cops because they lost control. The cops were threatening to arrest people who wouldn't leave. I guess it got resolved after about 15 minutes but people who had queued all day left the pit because they were afraid of being arrested.

Such bullshit. People were in tears, understandably. I would have been arrested because there is no way I would have left voluntarily.

Freakin spire is CUT OFF! It's missing about half or more of the uppermost portion. Looks stupid and incomplete. :mad:

Thanks Jerry Jones. Oh and your cheap plastic seats suck too. Guess you splurged everywhere but for the comfort of your customers' asses. NICE.

In DC, they let the VIPs in first. U2's secruity yelled at the venue secruity for that. Hardly anyone in front of Bono was jumping up and down during the show.

Holy crap! This is insane! Doesnt U2's team talk with security at each venue?? Cant it simply be solved by speaking to any of U2's team, which I'm sure there are hundreds there right now??

Holy crap! This is insane! Doesnt U2's team talk with security at each venue?? Cant it simply be solved by speaking to any of U2's team, which I'm sure there are hundreds there right now??

you would think that they would coordinate with U2 secuity and venue security somehow

So did they kick everyone out of the inner circle? That would make me so mad if I was there! I hope everything works out for everyone there. :hug:

Not much info about tomorrow concert. The weather is so so, what happens if it rains? any picture of the claw in houston?

Arriving tomorrow at 11 at IAH and straight to the stadium :hyper:

I have some questions - has anyone been to a concert at Reliant? I've only been there for my daughters cheerleading competitions. I'm hoping the sound is good all over (unlike Dallas) cause I have a ticket in the 300's. Also, I was planning on arriving at 6:30, parking then finding my seat - hopefully before the lights go out. I don't care much about the Muse. Does it seem doable? Does anyone know if the lights go back on after The Muse, before U2?

I have one more question - Does anyone know about when U2 finishes up? I'm going to stay at my sister-in-laws and I want to give her an approximate time.

Yes, the lights come back on. There is about a 45 minute break between Muse and U2

I am in 508 tomorrow (which really isnt as high up as it sounds) Row G, which is really Row 1. Very excited! It's about halfway up the side of the stage

SMB

What do people think, is Reliant's roof going to be open or closed tomorrow by show time? If it is closed during the day will they keep it closed or will they open it? How long does it take to open?

Just did a walk-around of the stadium. Couldn't find an early line of any kind either on property or off. Security told me to come back at 7am. Anyone heard if people are organizing off property prior to 7am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom