October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm headed to the show tonight. Just wanted to wish everyone a great time. We have floor tickets and if it were up to me, we'd be in line right now, but my wife isn't as big a fan as me. We'll probably head out around 3 pm. It's cold and raining here. Forecast says it's supposed to rain on and off all day. Oh and by cold, I mean 55 degrees.

Houston:

Does anybody know the details on lining up for Reliant Stadium? My brother and I were thinking of taking the light rail. I'm planning on calling Reliant Park today, but it would be a good idea to compare notes in case we're hearing different things.

Well, at least the according to weather.com it's going to be cloudy but 0% of precipitation. Let's see if this holds up. Honestly, after the unbearable heat of Tampa I'm looking forward to 50 degree temperature today.

Well, at least the according to weather.com it's going to be cloudy but 0% of precipitation. Let's see if this holds up. Honestly, after the unbearable heat of Tampa I'm looking forward to 50 degree temperature today.

It's raining here in Garland (about an hour away from the stadium). The local radar station on the tv says 60 percent chance of showers and rain for the next two days. It's been raining here for two weeks straight.

And yes, I understand all of you laughing at us Texans. 55 is cold for us!

My girlfriend wasn't a big fan either. Now she is a diehard since seeing Foxboro

SMB

My wife loved the U2 3D, and that was at the theater! So I'm hoping the live show will convert her. Of course, she'll have it easy as I already own everything they've put out, and even the stuff that was never released. She'll have quite the library to enjoy.

Well at least the clouds with go with the theme of the encore :)

I'm going to the Houston show but wanted to let Dallas showgoers know to have a blast tonight and give U2 a big Texas welcome.

Hey! Was wondering if you were coming to this show or not.
! Ga or seats?

It's raining here in Garland (about an hour away from the stadium). The local radar station on the tv says 60 percent chance of showers and rain for the next two days. It's been raining here for two weeks straight.

I like weather.com's forecast better. At least it's not raining in Flower Mound. :wink:

Another quick question...does anyone know if the roof is closed on the stadium? With the rain it would be nice to know what to wear before heading out there.

Thanks.

i've got GA but ticketmaster is nice and stupid and the tickets never arrived, so i can't get them from will call until 630!!! I was hoping to be out there all day and get up close, but now I can't :angry: kind of pissed, but there's nothing i can do

i never bought a parking pass either, out of sheer stupidity, any suggestions?

i've got GA but ticketmaster is nice and stupid and the tickets never arrived, so i can't get them from will call until 630!!! I was hoping to be out there all day and get up close, but now I can't :angry: kind of pissed, but there's nothing i can do

i never bought a parking pass either, out of sheer stupidity, any suggestions?

Any idea why they said 6:30? That's 90 minutes after doors open. Might not be a bad idea to call Will Call as soon as they open. Maybe try calling the ticket office just to confirm?

817-892-5000

Last edited:
Get in line, walk over to will call if someone will save your pkace? I think they've stopped numbering at this point.

As far as I know, the roof is closed, and they're not opening it

I called Reliant and the lady was a bit impatient. All I got out of her was that the outer gates open at 7 am. I was hoping for 9 am.

If anybody else wants to have a go: 832-667-1400

Get in line, walk over to will call if someone will save your pkace? I think they've stopped numbering at this point.

As far as I know, the roof is closed, and they're not opening it

But the doors open at 5, so I will have lost my place entirely.

Any idea why they said 6:30? That's 90 minutes after doors open. Might not be a bad idea to call Will Call as soon as they open. Maybe try calling the ticket office just to confirm?

817-892-5000

Thanks! I'll try that, I'd love to get in there before 645...

Nevermind, they're still numbering, and it doesn't sound like you would want to waste your time in line after doors open :doh:

I just talked to the Cowboy stadium and they said I can pick them up whenever...is it safe to say that will work? Hopefully they are there from Ticketmaster and whatnot. I think I'll hit up the stadium in like 2 hours to give my self some leeway, does that seem good?

Also, where are people parking!?

I just talked to the Cowboy stadium and they said I can pick them up whenever...is it safe to say that will work? Hopefully they are there from Ticketmaster and whatnot. I think I'll hit up the stadium in like 2 hours to give my self some leeway, does that seem good?

Also, where are people parking!?

If the tickets are at willcall I have to assume they'd be ready at whatever time willcall is open.

Good Luck!!

Got in line at 8a...number 178. back at hotel to drop off chairs and stuff.

Hope everyone has fun tonight.

Will be back after the show

...from the cool side of the setlist party

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom