October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna use the Reliant Stadium pre-sale code Tuesday at noon and then use my U2.com code for Dallas Wednesday with my BREATHE. Hope Dallas releases a code before then

SMB

i'm now considering this show since I don't want to have to listen to the Black Eyed Peas any more than I have to and when Mr.Z heard Muse was playing he actually got excited.

Well, the Reliant Stadium code more than likely won't get you GA. But, if you wanna settle for seats, use it. There will be plenty of GA for Houston I am sure for Boots Wednesday evening. But, Reliant Stadium, from what I understand, has a smaller GA area. Look at the stage setup for that stadium, the ramp goes out BEYOND the 50 yard line. Keep that in mind

SMB

i find it hard to believe that it would be so difficult to get GA tickets for Dallas or Houston in the general pre-sale. sure U2 is popular here, but I mean its not New York or Boston. I just don't want to spend more than I have to, considering how tight money is anyways. But then again.....this is my first U2 concert and I want to be as close as I can. Sorry for bitching on here.

Where did I post that, if not here? :scratch:
Anyway, I did a google search for Dallas Cowboys presale code and got STHSPECIAL :shrug: It's worth a try if you don't have a U2 presale code.

My Info

I have been through a U2 presale before (Vertigo) and it was a snap (Had seats about 30 ft to the right of the elipse)

My wife has been a member and is in the Horizon gourp (Top of the 3)

My presale begins 10am CDT tuesday (4-14) and lasts untill thursday (4-16) 5pm CDT (Entire presale ends that day)

The Breathe group starts at 10am EDT (9am CDT) on wednesday (4-15)

The Boots Group starts at 6pm EDT (5pm CDT) on Wednesday (4-15)

I will be buying 3 GA Field for the Houston show (thinkin about pickin up the 4th to sell off) but will not be buying any other show tickets. (too bad cause we are allowed 4 tickets for up to 4 North America shows)

I have already booked Hotel (Across from Reliant Stadium) and am suprised I could have booked the room (It will probably be sold out by the end of the week)

I am debating on giving access to our presale code so someone else can get tickets for the other shows (After I buy my tickets) or just letting the other shows go....

But i dont want to risk wifey-pooh's U2.com membership....

Oh well.....

One thing I have a problem with is the lack of notice for the dates and the quick ticket sale schedule. in these economic times at least a couple of months between the tour announcement and ticket sale (If they went on sale at the beginning of June I could have bought the VIP package at $522 a ticket)

But I guess GA will have to do....

14 hours to go....

I will be buying 3 GA Field for the Houston show (thinkin about pickin up the 4th to sell off) but will not be buying any other show tickets. (too bad cause we are allowed 4 tickets for up to 4 North America shows)

I am debating on giving access to our presale code so someone else can get tickets for the other shows (After I buy my tickets) or just letting the other shows go....

But i dont want to risk wifey-pooh's U2.com membership....

Oh well.....

One thing I have a problem with is the lack of notice for the dates and the quick ticket sale schedule. in these economic times at least a couple of months between the tour announcement and ticket sale (If they went on sale at the beginning of June I could have bought the VIP package at $522 a ticket)

But I guess GA will have to do....

14 hours to go....

I would either buy 4 and sell the 4th to someone here AT FACE VALUE (you will not have trouble unloading it and it's only $56 right?) or if there's someone who could use the code, give it to them tonight, since tomorrow is the final presale (if I'm not mistaken). Others have done this and there is no problem as long as the 4 ticket limit is not exceeded.

I have to keep reminding myself that that venue pre-sales aren't till 1pm ha. Keep forgetting that damned time change

SMB

Got em....

I have 4 GA FLOOR tickets for Houston..... (One to sell :wave:)

Cant believe it was $57 and not $55 though (Loooked at georga dome and they were $55)

oh well anything to make wifeypooh happy....:hug:

I do still have presale code and am not using it for other tickets in NA.....

If there is a user who wants to PM me and convince me it will be used for GOOD and not evil scalpers then I might lend the code.....

But I will not risk damaging my U2.com membership with someone who will use it for evil purposes.......

I will be checkin here for a few hours.....

EDIT:

The presale code is only good for 4 tickets per show (4 show limit) so I have already hit the limit for the Houston show and can use it for 3 other shows for 4 tickets per....

Just to update for the PM's I have gotten

Last edited:
Pleaassseee. I´m from Mexico and trying to get a GA ticket for Houston as boots code user. The systems rejects my card. I use it first for one ticket for a GA at Dallas and blocks the card for Houston. I´m not running out of credit limit. Anyone has the same problem? Or is just me? :sad:

Greetings from Mexico city. TY all

Pleaassseee. I´m from Mexico and trying to get a GA ticket for Houston as boots code user. The systems rejects my card. I use it first for one ticket for a GA at Dallas and blocks the card for Houston. I´m not running out of credit limit. Anyone has the same problem? Or is just me? :sad:

Greetings from Mexico city. TY all

Maybe call your bank and then call "the system" (Ticketmaster?) :shrug:

Got my three for Houston. We are taking our 6 year old, she is happy to miss two days of 1st grade to see U2. Does that make me the "cool" dad?

I'm taking my 5 year old son too (to Phx). Well, more accurately, I bought the tix but I'm doing GA and my husband and son are in seats!

And yes, it does make you the cool dad, fo sho.

Maybe call your bank and then call "the system" (Ticketmaster?) :shrug:

Ty Zuropa. First thing by the moorning. I ended my tries at 8:30 CDT, banks closes at 3PM and its phone service it´s a mess. I have to register twice (the system blocks my card with no reason) with other email on TM and fiinally get the Dallas ticket. But I kept my first register with the same card number. Probably TM-USA block my card then to prevent scalping. Anyway my first choice is Dallas and so glad to visit their new home. I´ll try again tomorrow hoping at least a seat at the Reliant, or wait till the monday sale.

C'mon ye people, stand up for U2! :applaud:

I'm taking my 5 year old son too (to Phx). Well, more accurately, I bought the tix but I'm doing GA and my husband and son are in seats!

That remembers me a couple at the Azteca stadium, on the Vertigo tour 2006, who enters GA with a lil´kid 6 years old. They, my friend and me protect him crossing arms around the boy in case of any riot. But the people were really conscious and stands on their places enjoying a excellent concert that nigth. The U2 fans really knows how to behave in a concert. On the 2 gigs I were just at front of The Edge and sometimes I don´t care about Bono at all. The Edge´s guitar rules !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom