October 1 - Scott Stadium - Charlottesville VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Cville and still CANNOT believe U2 is playing there. I'm very excited but also a bit nervous as well. I'd love for this to be an amazing crowd, but I have some nervous doubts as well. The lack of a sellout at this point isn't helping either.

I can't believe it, either. What in the world lead them to choose Cville over larger cities? Anyway, I'm hoping that after school starts, more tickets will be sold. How disappointing if there's not a good crowd!

For a town of 45,000, Charlottesville gets some big acts.
In the last few years, it includes: The Rolling Stones (2005), The Police, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Metallica, Billy Joel, Justin Timberlake, Rod Stewart, The Eagles.

Laura, I can't believe how incredibly lucky you are to be going to so many shows! You must have won the lottery or something! :lol: I feel blessed to be going to two!

"You go, girl!" :applaud:

I was thinking the same thing earlier:ohmy:

After 10/1 she will have seen them 30 Times Total !!!!!

MaMa Mia:up::applaud::up:

For a town of 45,000, Charlottesville gets some big acts.
In the last few years, it includes: The Rolling Stones (2005), The Police, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Metallica, Billy Joel, Justin Timberlake, Rod Stewart, The Eagles.

Thinking about it now, I dont know why we are stressing it so much, The Stones had a great turn-out, and I am sure their tickets were more expensive

I know some people who are doing a whole lot more than me.

I told my wife tonight how many times you will have seen them LIVE once 10/1 is over she brought up a good point I did not think about:hmm:

You probably get free flights:applaud:

Sidenote: Just bought TWO GA's for 10/1 from Interferencer Trig at Face Value so I now have a total of four only one more to go:love:

:heart:Need Only One GA For 9/12:heart:

Yeah, but most of the shows I have been too are in the Northeast. I live in South Jersey and it is very convienent to live 15 minutes from Philly and a little over an hour from NYC.

Stacey said she would rather the children & I stay in a hotel Thursday after the show any ideas:huh:

Sidenote: Laura just wondering are you far from Union & Kearny that is where I grew up?

No, I live in Southern New Jersey

I haven't booked a hotel yet either. I was thinking of going north somewhere. I will figure it out soon.

It says they are $18.00- $90.00. Why can't we just park our car wherever like ever other place and pay when we get there

I may regret it later, but I deleted the email offering me early purchase on 'VIP parking'. I'm planning at this point to leave my vehicle at the hotel & walk to the stadium. Call me cheap, call me uninitiated with the ways of the world, but $20 for 4-5hrs of parking is ridiculous. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom