October 02 & 03, 2010 - Coimbra, Portugal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathalmc

Refugee
What no thread yet! Poor, overlooked Coimbra. (Feel free to delete this if I've missed another thread.)

Anyone know which website is the official one for ticket sales for Coimbra? I'd like to check it occasionally for ticket drops.

The site for tickets sales was blueticket.pt. Now there is not even a mention of U2 on there as they sold out so fast. We managed to get some for the first show from them through the u2.com presale, for the second show we just could not get through to their server (and were trying desperately from a McDonald's in the middle of Germany where we paid 8 Euros for internet access !) & finally we have ended up paying approx. double face from Viagogo - the tickets seem to be like hen's teeth and we didn't want to risk waiting for a last minute ticket drop/ outside stadium dodgy deal!

Good luck. Got high hopes for the Coimbra shows - nice smaller stadium & good Portuguese fans.

Any Portuguese fans who have a tip on accommodation? I don't know where to sleep, everything is booked... :doh:

Is it frowned upon to bring a sleeping bag and sleep outside the stadium? Will I be removed?

Looking forward to the shows, though I still haven't secured tickets for the second gig!

Hey, maybe somebody is going after the Seville show to the Portugal and have some space in the car for couple from Poland:love: We can participate in gasoline costs. Send me PM:wave:

Seville -> coimbra

we have also 4 people, (from Poland too) we bought the ALSA bus, but it looks like we won't make it to the bus :(
so maybe there is any FAN ORGANIZED BUS from Seville to Coimbra with spare places? haha:) there is 6 of us already ;) I imagine there is a lot more people facing the problem afther Seville reschedule.

(Copied from Seville thread)

I said to someone just the other day that an enterprising U2 fan should organise some coaches from Seville to Coimbra. I reckon the demand is there for someone to make a nice wee profit.

I just want to let you know, Theres 1000 tickets to be sold for these shows. 500 each night.

They're being sold in Coimbra, Worten Stores. (125€ each)

Go to this site:
http://www.ritmoseblues.pt/

Click on U2, and then "Ultimos Bilhetes". I think they're going to be on-sale today, 14h.

Damn, I need one more ticket for the 3rd!!!

Tyagu, if you wanna meet and greet and if you somehow get a spare ticket for the third, I'll be the tall Scandinavian-looking guy in a Zooropa t-shirt, with a sign that says:

"NEED ONE TICKET FOR THE 3RD OF OCTOBER"

Just so you know :wink:

Leaving for Portugal in 8 hours, take care everyone!!

Nice. I'll be there with my girlfriend. I turned her into a fan :wink:
I'll in Coimbra at 20h00 at the earliest because I have to attend a meeting. I'm scared about the traffic... People are going insane over this concerts. I never seen this before :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom