Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last post before i head out of here :wave:

see some of you in line

-dan

We're here too. Saw the Claw from the freeway on our way in :hyper: Will make a drive by before heading to NYNY tonight!

Numbers up to 83. A guy in line is a cop. He's getting the policy on tonight right now. Unlv staff met with u2 people at 3pm.
When he comes back I'm heading back to the room , shower and have drink ;)
it's going to be so much fun tomorrow!
( one of theguys here brought sunblock for people to take for today and tomorrow. Cool

was in the line for 9 hours in Houston and so many people ending up pushing in and the numbers meant nothing. Not arriving till 1pm in Las Vegas tomorrow so fingers crossed I can get decent spot:wave:
Tix still on sale on UNLV

Holy crap. Speed coaster at sahara is the best fastest thing I've ever been on. :drool:

I was supposed to go, but my car needed to get fixed before my east coast shows and it cost over $1000. It was either go to Vegas or go to a lot of shows next year.

I'm opposed to this number thing (I still think it's totally unfair to people who show up before 6am but didn't know about the unofficial system), but now I'm not sure if I should go get one. :sigh:

:ohmy: Go on again and have someone film you on it!!! :hyper:

IMG_6499-1.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom