Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an extra ticket they're looking to sell? I was not able to get tix and of course they're sold out. Caught ZooTV at boyd, caught Popmart at Boyd, have to see 360 at Boyd too! Please pm me if you have one. Thanks!

I didn't get any drunk texts :angry:

I did get Dan's text, telling me of his arrival and his plans :lol:

Oh hai Amy! Just the 4 of us gals here tomorrow night :hug:

Great pic Sicy!!! ♥

Just left ninefine. Everyone is such fun! What a great group! I'm on east coast time so am wiped out. Show in about 19 hrs. G'night!

I don't believe it

54.gif

:wink:

http://www.lvrj.com/neon/u2-65740797.html

Had a great time at 9 Fine last night! :love: It was so nice meeting so many "familiar" faces :hug: and great to see old friends again too. Can't wait for tonight! :drool:

posted this in ticket forum, but figured I'd give it a shot here too

Lucked out and got Red Zone - now have 4 great seats to sell - FACE VALUE $250 each

section 105 row 25 - close to stage, no obstructions from claw

can meet this afternoon on strip or at stadium

301-455-7328

dont pm I'll be traveling all morning

So how many Interferencers did we actually have there last night? I'm going to try to remember now :hmm: I know there were a few of you I didn't get a chance to meet too :(
If you see I have left you off this list I'm sorry! :reject: add yourself! :)

Nine Fine Irishmen gathering!

Sicy :cute:
nicv
corianderstem
FitzChivalry
RedRocksU2
ARW
romi
WildHoney
beegee
Redkat
edmontonhj
mtnfox
Elvis
Outsider
Thora
kafrun
bonocomet
BonoMot
zuropa_fit
karinlv
ramblin rose
Dakotalola
ladywithspinninghead

(I know there were some more of you I didn't get to meet too.)

IF any of you hear of anyone needing two tickets : send me a message .

have two spare seats , Adam side.

See you all in GA at some point . Too much fun to be had in Vegas to be in a GA line all day , c ya later !

:wave: Whee! Fantastic meeting everybody last night! I can't believe the day is actually here. *pinches self* See ya in a bit, zuropa_fit, for our "date." :wink:

... and thanks to comet for typing up that list, so I can copy and paste it into my "people I've met" list. Lazy wench, me!

^ I know, thanks! Great memory..I was trying to think of everyone as I was falling asleep last night. Was so much fun and I am so happy I got to meet so many of you. Hope to see you after the show for a bit. Have fun!! :wave:

I was there too...anadgemila

So how many Interferencers did we actually have there last night? I'm going to try to remember now :hmm: I know there were a few of you I didn't get a chance to meet too :(
If you see I have left you off this list I'm sorry! :reject: add yourself! :)

Nine Fine Irishmen gathering!

Sicy :cute:
nicv
corianderstem
FitzChivalry
RedRocksU2
ARW
romi
WildHoney
beegee
Redkat
edmontonhj
mtnfox
Elvis
Outsider
Thora
kafrun
bonocomet
BonoMot
zuropa_fit
karinlv
ramblin rose
Dakotalola
ladywithspinninghead

(I know there were some more of you I didn't get to meet too.)

ditto! great fun meeting everyone! Laura, a beverage was drunk in your honor.

Quick driveby - selling one GA on behalf of a friend if anyone is in need. Check out the
ticket forum!

I was there too...anadgemila

What time did everyone leave the pub? Me and my wife didn't get over there until 11.30 PM and they wanted a $10 cover each so we bailed. Ended up over at the Rio longer than we planned. Looks like a Beautiful Day today in sunny Las Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom