Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid, I used to get SO crazy excited about trips, etc. that I'd puke in the first hour or two of our trips. :lmao: I'm insanely excited right now, but determined not to be hurling my cookies tomorrow. :lol:

My brother used to take our family vacations as an opportunity to try new food. I could mark-up a map of the US with pushpins of where he's puked.

Mt Rushmore--check
DC--check
On an Amtrak Train--check

:lol:

I'm getting tired, I should probably get serious about packing now.

Oh, I was wondering about the 3" length on lenses for DSLRs. I'd love to have mine in the RZ, but if they don't allow it, I can't get back to the car to stash it.

I'm just going with my other unless I hear different soon.

M

Oh yeah I thought you just meant point n shoot. Seems the DSLRs are hit or miss.

I'm packed! :D (Except for the stuff I'll need tomorrow morning.)

Ok, probaby TMI, but when I get really excited all emotions hit me at once. I'm not really a "crier" per se. But at Staples Center Vertigo tour, November 2, 2005, when 'Bad' hit as the ending song and I was hugging distance to Bono . . . yeah, I pretty much did everything simultaneously: I cried, I dry heaved, I coughed, I hacked, I laughed, I gasped, I screamed and I choked, all seemingly at the same time!

I'm pretty much an all-or-nothing kind of guy, I guess. :shrug:

:wink:

hell from the Grand Canyon and Williams on Route 66! Will be in Vegas tomorrow morning. Phoenix was great, and U2 has some work to do to make Vegas is better. Step 1: Make sure Unknown Caller stays in the setlist!:wave:

hell from the Grand Canyon and Williams on Route 66! Will be in Vegas tomorrow morning. Phoenix was great, and U2 has some work to do to make Vegas is better. Step 1: Make sure Unknown Caller stays in the setlist!:wave:

this really blew me away. :heart::heart:

See you all tomorrow!!:wave:

Counting down....less than 24 hours to touch down Las Vegas and the Nine Fine get together....and less than 48 hours to showtime...holy crap!...I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy...in Las Vegas with U2!....See you all tomorrow! (I think I'm going to hurl now..kidding)...Ciao

Boy there's a lot of puking and peeing going on in preparation for Vegas! :lol:
need sleep! These caB s to the strip are pricey! I'm hoping to go in on one with people heading to nine fine. If you're going anytime from 5 on I'll share with you. With tip it's $34-$36 to getup there. I'll probably walk to see the claw-depends on how wiped I am. ;)
so far lost $3 in pennymachines ( big spender, right? );) but have spent $95 in cabs! 3 trips. From airport then the strip and back.
I'd better gamble some more and win some cab fare!

Sicy - it wasn't windy today, Dan - I don't use up much alcohol, trust me :D Who I miss?

I found Dove chocolates bwith peanut butter - I love this land :love:

Saw the top of the CLAW today, btw, omgomgomg!

Hey! Newbie here... looking forward to meeting you guys tonight....I should be sleeping now...but "I'm not sleeping.... oh-no..." :hyper: See you there ;)

BTW...I'm Katy :wave:

I'm sure there will be many people who will take videos - you shouldn't have a problem finding them up on YouTube shortly after the concert. :D
:hyper:

Not the case, unfortunately. This isn't my first time doing this, which is why I was asking. There is absolutely nothing on YouTube from the last time I did it.

And worse, I had really good friends that I was standing right in front of in the Red Zone. Thanks though.

it seemed to take forever, but the countdown finally says TOMORROW.

i looked at the siena website and saw free internet and took it as free wifi, bummed that it's not...guess i won't be able to use my ipod touch

one more (hopefully quick and painless) day of work

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom