Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NLOTH keeps going through my head...:dance:

I was scraping ice off the windshield this morning :no:
Has anyone been inside the pit before? Wondering if you can still see the band if you have a few heads ahead of you, as the stage is so high?

Remember while packing, there are still no knives of any size allowed in carry-on. I had to throw out a mini Swiss Army knife in Denver. :angry::angry::angry:

(I should have known better, but I though I'd try.)

M

Nevr inside the pit.

I also started my "list";

TICKETS! (number one)
Beach chairs
Ear Plugs (Just in case)
Money
etc etc etc

Room packages from $109 per person:
• A Room for 2 Nights
• 2 Haunted Bridge Admissions
• 2 ROK Vegas Nightclub Admissions
• 2 Roller Coaster Passes

wtf!?

lol I dont know but just for fun I searched for a package for that weekend and it said it was $219 per person but then it said there are no rooms available for those dates. :der:

But anyway, HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippie: :yippie:

a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day
a week and a day

The complicated thing for me is I'm moving the weekend after Vegas/USC/Rose Bowl. So I'm not only attempting to pack for this trip, I'm packing up my entire life. :crack:

yikes! That sounds like a lot of work. But at least you will be distracted by all that U2ey goodness. :applaud:

I have also pulled out the suitcase (last week, sad as that is:coocoo:). I have the U2 Trivia contest packed :nerd: and the tickets for the 40/40 for AFAN packed for our gathering at Nine Fine. And my ONE hoodie is packed...and my flip flops...not going to be using them in the snow today! LOL! I went to Walmart yesterday and bought some of those wee bottles of stuff which makes it so much more real...it's actually happening! Yes, travel size hairspray marks the official start of :hyper:!

I am glad to hear you guys are packing too...I was doing laundry on Monday and I am already setting aside my fav jeans and tops. LOL! That is my favorite part. I am contemplating what shoes to wear to the concert...boots? runners? I am not in GA but I am not sure what to do...:hmm:
:blahblah:

okay I am rambling about shoes...god I can hardly wait for this trip!
6 more days of work and then VEGAS baby! :beer::cheer:
hj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom