Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2702216701_c5013eeaa4.jpg

:yes:

You know, I think I'm up to about 30 Vegas visits, and I still have never bothered to get a picture at that sign. :shrug:

I'll go with this:

DSC_0011a.jpg

Planet Hollywood view

M

I dont know many people on here personally, but I'll be in Vegas for the show as well

For those that cannot read 5 threads worth!!!! Can we have an update of where we stand for any and all Vegas parties/outings?

Anyone else making a trip to anything U2 related, like the Still Havent video street? where is that again?

I dont know many people on here personally, but I'll be in Vegas for the show as well

For those that cannot read 5 threads worth!!!! Can we have an update of where we stand for any and all Vegas parties/outings?

Anyone else making a trip to anything U2 related, like the Still Havent video street? where is that again?

All the info for the Vegas gatherings is in the very first post of this thread by the admin.

ISHFWILF was filmed in Old Town Vegas, the original part of the strip. It's definitely still there and you can still visit it.

:D

ISHFWILF was filmed in Old Town Vegas, the original part of the strip. It's definitely still there and you can still visit it.

:D

No more car traffic though - foot traffic only. If you've got the time, downtown is definitely worth seeing. :up: It's got a little bit of the "old Vegas" vibe to it, and the light show is always fun. Don't miss the International Beer Bar at Golden Nugget. :D

Hi .... new to the thread here and looking for some help . I'm flying into Vegas from Atlanta next Thursday for Fridays concert . Looking for a ride to LA for the Rose Bowl show . Anyone have any connections or suggestions ? Please contact me here or at njc22@msn.com ..... thanks for your help :applaud:

Nancy

Hey all,

I booked my room at the Rio today...I'm staying Tuesday through Saturday. I noticed that rooms were more expensive and generally less available than normal. What else is going on in vegas next week?

Mike

No more car traffic though - foot traffic only. If you've got the time, downtown is definitely worth seeing. :up: It's got a little bit of the "old Vegas" vibe to it, and the light show is always fun. Don't miss the International Beer Bar at Golden Nugget. :D

Downtown can be fun and a bit interesting! Very different from the new Vegas!

are we there yet?:hyper:

I called Siena Suites and the guy I spoke to had no idea about putting u2 fans close together.

Also, while buildings 10, 11, 12 are closest to the stadium, he said the only way to get out of the hotel clomplex is to go through the front, which would mean you would have an even longer walk.

Also, while buildings 10, 11, 12 are closest to the stadium, he said the only way to get out of the hotel clomplex is to go through the front, which would mean you would have an even longer walk.

Oh man, I would really hate it if I steered you guys wrong.

I'm trying so hard now to remember if I saw a fence or a wall around the property. I don't think I would be like, "oh look, the Siena Suiters should stay in these buildings because they're closer to the stadium" if there had been a wall there. But then again, the guy works there, he would know. I wish I had a picture from that side of the street but I don't.

Hey all,

I booked my room at the Rio today...I'm staying Tuesday through Saturday. I noticed that rooms were more expensive and generally less available than normal. What else is going on in vegas next week?

Mike

A couple of very big conferences, when I checked (way back when we were on about the 2nd Vegas thread).

I've got a room in the MGM for the 22nd. Would like to book a second room, but the price has skyrocketed! We booked for $70, now it's $210, & that's without the all-day buffet in our offer. Guess it'll just have to be one crowded room!

Oh man, I would really hate it if I steered you guys wrong.

I'm trying so hard now to remember if I saw a fence or a wall around the property. I don't think I would be like, "oh look, the Siena Suiters should stay in these buildings because they're closer to the stadium" if there had been a wall there. But then again, the guy works there, he would know. I wish I had a picture from that side of the street but I don't.

it's not too late:wink:

I'm at the Siena and plan to ck out the claw Thursday and the general set up. I'll bring the camera and show whomever wants to see at nine fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom