Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I highly suggest it for anyone that wants to get to know their own religious beliefs a little bit better, quite fast.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ethan, Nic...you up for Primm's "Desperado" rollercoaster at State line?

Sure. If it's the one I'm thinking of, you can help me look for my prescription sunglasses that I lost while riding it during the mid-90's.

LOVE the giant drinks in Vegas. Especially the ones that are so big they come with shoulder straps just to carry the damn thing. Last time I was there, they were selling a giant drink that came in a life sized guitar shaped container. That might have to happen for u2 weekend. I'll drink from my guitar container and sing ISHFWILF
Oh god. If I have half of one of those I'll end up under a table somewhere :drunk:

Damn Bono GAVE him the glasses?? :ohmy: I thought he just let them borrow them for the song.
He did. I watched a clip on youtube. Lucky kid!

:hyper: The first half of that ride looks like SO MUCH FUN!

That's the part that makes me want to throw up
yuck.gif
The last 30 seconds looks like fun tho :up:

just found out I'm not getting a paycut, unlike the majority of the rest in my company! Wooooohoooooo!

edit. Not that I'm not sad about the rest of the company, but my bank account couldn't handle a pay cut, you know?

^that tripped me out it looked like you were going off the track....

That one actually looked like fun.

It's a hanging one, so the seats are hanging from the top of the track, and your feet are dangling.

CGAFlightDeck.jpg

Those are the best ones :love:

Hey, anyone up for making some Unknown Caller group videos at the gathering?

'Shout it out...'15 October 2009
Unknown Caller is a song that insists you join in... now you can. The band's production team are aiming to create a 'global chorus' of people singing the track. Sing up - and send us your video clip.

Here's how it works. Choose a section of the song (see below) - or choose them all - set up your camera and start singing. Might be solo. Might be with your friends. Might be an entire choir. Shoot the clip and then email it to us at unknowncallervideo@u2.com. (If the file is over 10megs, post it in Zootopia instead.)

Here's what to do.

EMAIL
Email your video as either a .mov or an file to unknowncallervideo@u2.com and make sure it is no larger than 10 megs. If it is larger than this then follow the directions below.

To post your clip in Zootopia - our U2.com community area make sure you add a tag when you post it, starting with the word 'chorus' - for example, 'Chorus Delhi' or 'Chorus Cardiff'.

Choose one of these sections to sing ... or all of them :

Go, shout it out, rise up
Oh, oh
Escape yourself, and gravity
Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak
Shush now
Oh, oh
Force quit and move to trash

Restart and re-boot yourself
You're free to go
Oh, oh
Shout for joy if you get the chance
Password, you, enter here, right now

Oh, oh
You know your name so punch it in
Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak
Shush now
Oh, oh
Then don't move or say a thing

When you submit your 'Chorus' clip to us, you're giving the team permission to use it in the way their artistic muse dictates - free and gratis - wherever! Who knows where it could end up... )

they are soliciting people to sing a song they aren't playing anymore???

:huh:

does this mean it's back?
or does it mean they are just yanking our chain?

i sing as well as i dance...

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom