Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O rly?
I also cook and clean and enjoy being barefoot and pregnant :heart: Have at it, gentlemen.

i am a good with a vacuum and a dishwasher, i do laundry AND iron too

not a good cook though

-dan

eharmony.com

...and i'm kinda bummed i didn't get a little namey-tagey thing now, but i'll be getting in too late to make it to the NY/NY

-dan

They will have some blanks for the late arrivals, we can set one aside for you?

:wave: BC. I looked through the thread and caught that Romi wasn't on and I didn't find a post from Fitz on location. I believe the deadline is Oct. 1.

Ohhhhh Ethan........where are you???

Here I am. Since I'm moving this weekend, I guess put my new town (if you would be so kind, please and thank you): Long Beach, CA.

Thank you! :wave:

:heart::flirt:

This IS one of my favorite beers:
39586ba510b64ef2
I love fetching beer, too :love:

i am a good with a vacuum and a dishwasher, i do laundry AND iron too

not a good cook though

-dan
Did I also mention that I'm a massage therapist? I also detest nagging, especially during televised sporting events :yes:

eharmony.com
Not loweredexpectations.com?

Back on topic, it's almost Rocktober!!!1

They will have some blanks for the late arrivals, we can set one aside for you?

Hi Nic! We are going to make all of them blank now sorry for the confusion, we wanted to get them printed but we are only getting 100 for all those who signed up before today. We figure, instead of having some no shows, we can all just write our names on ourselves and then they won't go to waste or anything, but thanks to all of you for being so good about getting all that location info in. It is cool to see where everybody is coming in from!

You can talk to Tony about extra's the night of. :hyper:

The day of the show, I'll probably just walk to Sam Boyd Stadium. It hopefully won't take more than 1/2 hour.

But the night before, I think I'm going to check in to the Sienna Suites and then take a cab to Nine Fine Irishmen and back. That way I can drink and not have to worry about myself drunk driving.

The day of the show, I'll probably just walk to Sam Boyd Stadium. It hopefully won't take more than 1/2 hour.

But the night before, I think I'm going to check in to the Sienna Suites and then take a cab to Nine Fine Irishmen and back. That way I can drink and not have to worry about myself drunk driving.

That's pretty much my plan too. Anyone have any idea how far Siena Suites is from NYNY? I could Mapquest it but I figured someone already had...and I'm lazy. :D

Love the idea of the flag/colored paper sheets. Would be difficult to organize for the whole stadium, but what about just GA? That may be doable. Getting enough colored paper there is the challenge. and getting the right color to the correct place in GA once people have their positions. hmmmmm:hmm:

No thats from Siena Suites to the Stadium its 1 mile.

Siena Suites to NYNY is about 9 miles.

Hi Nic! We are going to make all of them blank now sorry for the confusion, we wanted to get them printed but we are only getting 100 for all those who signed up before today. We figure, instead of having some no shows, we can all just write our names on ourselves and then they won't go to waste or anything, but thanks to all of you for being so good about getting all that location info in. It is cool to see where everybody is coming in from!

You can talk to Tony about extra's the night of. :hyper:

Will do! Good idea on the blanks. We tried to be efficient. :nerd:

Chels/Fitz

It sounded like a few staying at Siena were walking to the stadium, so hopefully there will be a few different groups. I wouldn't mind a walking buddy, I can't cross the street by myself.......lol. kidding......really. :|

Cab Thursday night sounds good too, to be safe, I could always call a cab if I don't want to drive back and leave my car......we'll see. It's Vegas, I'm not gonna plan too much, just know my options. :drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

That's pretty much my plan too. Anyone have any idea how far Siena Suites is from NYNY? I could Mapquest it but I figured someone already had...and I'm lazy. :D

Cab Thursday night sounds good too, to be safe . . .

Want to split a cab to or from NY, NY? It'd be cheaper that way . . . and probably more fun. :D

Oh fuck yeah! :rockon:

You're way too close to me, you know. :)

:lol: I'm moving to the "gay ghetto". Lord help me!

Why aren't you moving about 400 miles north? :sad:

Don't :sad: , Sicy. This is just a temporary, quick fix. Long-term plans/goals are still to be decided. :)

Then you ARE close to me. :wink: That's a nice area.

:scratch: Well, maybe I have it wrong then. Maybe I'm just moving to the ghetto. The neighborhood isn't that great, but the 3-story condo is nice and the roommates seem really cool.

Best cab ride ever was in college, me and my housemates and college friends, in San Francisco, drunk off our a**es, jam-packed stuffed into a cab, going from Chinatown to the Bill Graham Civic Center to see Oasis on the What's The Story? (Morning Glory) tour, singing 'Champagne Supernova' at the top of our lungs the entire way.

Lucky cab driver. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom