Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird! i told you romi has my email and that i'd ask him to send me exact marker!

haven't got it yet tho....soooo if you wanna touch base wit him too! i gotta get ready and leave for coachella. we are going late today cuz of vegas onsale! :lol:

I talked to him last night, I'll email you now. :)

Everyone is being noncommittal to going to Vegas. I might be staying at the Siena Suites as well! It’s still a wait and see deal right now but I want to book by the early part of May.

Can we do both??? :lol: When do you get in? I haven't booked my flight yet.

I'm coming in on the Thursday.

I was trying to decide between flying in or driving in, but I think I'm going to drive b/c with all the cab faire between the airport, the hotel, the Interference parties on the strip, the concert, the hotel to airport again, it's just cheaper to drive myself. I've driven to Vegas many times, but never by myself. But I'm sure I'll be just fine. It's only 4 hours. No biggie.

^Is there someone you could ride with? I agree aobut having a car to save on cab fare, etc. I'll be driving and meeting a friend at the airport and we'll have my car then to drive around and to use instead of cabs.:up:

^Is there someone you could ride with? I agree aobut having a car to save on cab fare, etc. I'll be driving and meeting a friend at the airport and we'll have my car then to drive around and to use instead of cabs.:up:

I'm not worried about driving by myself. It's just I'd rather be economical and "green" and carpool if possible.

Just get on the 15 and go, baby, go.

When I did this, YEARS ago in college, I got pulled over while blasting Prince's 'Little Red Corvette' and to the line Baby, you're much too fast . . . :| Of course, that was on our way to S.F., so maybe I'll have better luck on my way to Vegas. :wink:

As of right now (6 months out :lol: ), my plan is to drive up the Thursday afternoon, get in around 2 or 3. Get settled in the Sienna Suites. Then probably head to the strip for some Interference gathering. Then waiting in GA line and the show the next day. And then leave back for So. Cal. Saturday afternoon.

So far, this is the plan -- subject to change upon my possible relocation.

I won't be at this show, but I really want U2 to blow this stadium to pieces (figuratively, of course), to make up for their last experience there.

VegasStrip.jpg

Ok. What is Photobuckets problem lately?? :angry: They have been deleting things left and right from my albums.

Did you all know the dancing banana smiley is obscene? :grumpy:

Anyone else get a little front-desk apathy from Sienna Suites? I politely asked the lady to email me my booking confirmation, and her response: "we dont do that.. we only fax!"
:ohmy: ??

I'll try later and hope I get someone else. Who doesn't email a confirmation in this day & age??:coocoo:

Anyone else get a little front-desk apathy from Sienna Suites? I politely asked the lady to email me my booking confirmation, and her response: "we dont do that.. we only fax!"
:ohmy: ??

I'll try later and hope I get someone else. Who doesn't email a confirmation in this day & age??:coocoo:

actually, they are able to e-mail confirmations... they did it for me

Well, I don't know about booking, but to cancel it specifically says you have to cancel with the method you used to reserve. So like me, I reserved online and I received a confirmation e-mail. So maybe you only get an e-mail if you reserve online, not if you call. :shrug: :scratch:

Is it deleted? I dont get it. :der:

I don't know what's up but I keep finding those red violation signs now in place of random recent images... my daughter is getting them too. Have you checked to see if they have got any more of yours beside that one? (That was the seating map right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom