Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :der:

So hey if there is anyone reading these threads from San Carlos, my brother painted your house and he told me that you were going to the show, so say hello. :wave:

I'll either be in the Red Zone, regular GA (at the back) or section 234. I'm sorting out tickets with friends, and crossing my fingers like hell for RZ.

Mark

That's a bit of a spread kramwest, all the way from $30 seats to the RZ lol.

I can see where you're coming from though, I wish they'd play 5 concerts here, so I could be in a $30 seat front on in 220, a $30 seat side on in 305, a $95 seat behind the stage, GA inside the inner circle (THE SOUND), & a RZ on Edge's side.

My wallet is very, very happy they're not performing 5 shows here :angry:

:ohmy:
Good thing the Vegas Horizon Presale was on Tuesday and not Wednesday since I was getting LAID OFF on Wednesday morning and would not have had time to buy my tix! I'm definitely going to be doing this Vegas trip on the cheap. I'll be staying at a friend's house in Vegas suburbia to save money-maybe I can even get him to drop me off and pick me up from the stadium so I don't have to pay for a cab/parking! :sexywink:

anyone's payment still pending on their bank accounts? I bought tickets on Wednesday and it's still pending.....

my credit card payment went thru today.

so, i'm going to coachella tomorrow, and because i can't get enough of all this vegas talk...i'm leaving coachella and going to straight to vegas!!! :coocoo:

any requests on info/photos etc while i'm there? :wave:

Look at the map here. I'm the blue dot in lower 129

Thanks to d.darroch for this!! (from the Vegas presale thread)

3252_183565735726_757420726_6633474_4099011_n.jpg

That's a bit of a spread kramwest, all the way from $30 seats to the RZ lol.

I can see where you're coming from though, I wish they'd play 5 concerts here, so I could be in a $30 seat front on in 220, a $30 seat side on in 305, a $95 seat behind the stage, GA inside the inner circle (THE SOUND), & a RZ on Edge's side.

My wallet is very, very happy they're not performing 5 shows here :angry:

It's all or nothing for Vegas Baby! :wink: (well kind of)

BTW, is that what the inner circle is being called, "In The Sound?" That's great.

Mark

It's all or nothing for Vegas Baby! :wink: (well kind of)

BTW, is that what the inner circle is being called, "In The Sound?" That's great.

Mark

That's what I was hoping to call it, but it hasn't caught on. I think it seems very appropriate.

"let me in THE SOUND, let me in THE SOUND" :rockon:

3.5 hours to go, good luck everyone! (time for me to go to bed)

ps. 'Field GA' is an option in the price levels on the UNLV site, so hopefully there's some available for the general sale today. I'm wishing you luck kafrun :pray:

Good luck to everyone attempting the general sale!! :zen:

I'll be in the green, one way or another :angry:

Hell yeah, you will!! :rockon:

Just checked, and my credit card has been charged. It was charged on Wednesday, the day I bought the tickets, but obviously didn't show up until this morning in my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom