May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
OMG!!! Just heard it on the radio!!!!!! So awesome!!! We have been waiting for this for so long, since popmart.

It was annouced on the radio?????? OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!:yippie::loveshower::happydance::panic:

Are you in Winnipeg???

Last fm has a link on their homepage which I just posted to my FB!!:hyper:

Anybody have an extra place to sleep? :3
I'm, uh, thinking of driving to Edmonton and, duh, better go to Winnipeg too if I'm going to all that bother. ;)

This is the show I've been waiting forever for! I'm going to go line up outside the stadium right now. :cute:

Anybody have an extra place to sleep? :3
I'm, uh, thinking of driving to Edmonton and, duh, better go to Winnipeg too if I'm going to all that bother. ;)

I think I may be able to hook you up closer to the date. I have a large couch, a small couch, and an air mattress. I also have a balcony for those who are desperate :D

I stayed at the CanadInn hotel in the spring when I was there for medical tests. That hotel is right next to the stadium. Gonna try and book it as soon as U2 confirms this date :D

I'd do it the moment they confirm. The prices will skyrocket, especially for that hotel.

I tried booking already for that hotel and you can't.....interesting!

Apparently this is still a rumour. :shifty:

Presale starts Thursday. I don't remember how codes work. Is is one ticket per code? You get more than one code right? Help!!!!!

Winnipeg peeps, what other hotels are around there?

Oh man, this is so weird to be on the answering side and not on the asking side!

Anyway, the nearest hotels to the stadium just off the top of my head are the Viscount Gord, the Canad-Inn Stadium Hotel, and the Clarion. There are also various (cheaper) options further up Portage street near the stadium.

You need a passport! I just booked the Hilton, which is down the street a ways, but I got it for $99!!

Yeah, I know I gotta get a passport. I remember the good old days when Canada would even let minors in as long as you had a note from your parents... *sigh*

What is the difference between a passport and a visa? I have only ever been asked for a passport!

I think with a visa you have to apply to that country to get it, telling them exactly when and why you want to come visit. I've only ever been to Canada and Mexico for a few hours each though, and before you needed a passport, so I'm not positive.

You don't need a visa. My brother in law lives in the states and doesn't need one to come here.

Man, this is going to sell out quick! :cute:

I want to apologize right now to those people who live around the stadium and always complain about the noise during a stadium show. 95% of that noise that night will be made by me :hyper:

ATTENTION: YOU DO NEED A PASSPORT IF YOU ARE COMING TO CANADA - IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DRIVE OR FLY.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify that.

THIS IS INSANE - I can't even BELIEVE this one, did this come out of left field or what? This actually IS the closest they are playing to me (5 hour drive) so I am most CERTAINLY going.

(Sorry for all the caps, I'm kinda floored right now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom