May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :hyper: 221 days....in case anyone was counting!:shifty:

Kristen, we are going to have a blast! So glad you and Drea are going to be there!

It will be great to meet you Mark! All 3 of you will be at all 5 of my shows!!:applaud:

I bet Sean will be excited too!

:hug:

3 GAs yes! My computer almost gave me a heart attack when it stalled during the Enter the Security Code bit. :crack:

Congrats!

I'm sure you will have no problems as long as you are logged in to ticketmaster right at 11. :hug:

I'm heading to the shows in Sydney, the show in Winnipeg (home sweet home), Montreal 1 and 2, and Minneapolis to top it off. It's going to be an awesome few months :hug:

Good luck on Monday, Kristen!

Wow! You will be at 4 of my shows...sweet!!:hyper:

The Sydney shows should be awesome! I would have loved to do those ones!

I....am....so....tempted....to....buy....this....ticket...........

.......but...I.....have.....zero......idea.....or ......money.....how......to....get.....to....

....Winnipeg from Toronto.

It's my fuckin' birthday dammit!

If anyone's going to have an extra GA (or two!), can I get in line to claim it? I can't do any buying until November 5. :/

I....am....so....tempted....to....buy....this....ticket...........

.......but...I.....have.....zero......idea.....or ......money.....how......to....get.....to....

....Winnipeg from Toronto.

It's my fuckin' birthday dammit!

Not to be devilish but you DO have 7 months to figure out specifics! :macdevil:

Your honor...I'd like to blame Honey_Child for my recent purchase.

I'm going. Ticket bought.....plane ticket bought...

Your honor...I'd like to blame Honey_Child for my recent purchase.

I'm going. Ticket bought.....plane ticket bought...

NICE, BROTHER!!!

PS - If anyone wants to stay at the Hilton Airport and let me know (ie, YOU), I will have my car there and I will drive your asses to the GA line early in the morning if you all want to go together....

NICE, BROTHER!!!

PS - If anyone wants to stay at the Hilton Airport and let me know (ie, YOU), I will have my car there and I will drive your asses to the GA line early in the morning if you all want to go together....

I live here but I'd love the company that early :D

NICE, BROTHER!!!

I am staying at the Viscount, but would love to get in line at the same time as everyone so we can hang out together!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom