May 24 2011, Rice Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is a Tuesday, maybe you could take a long weekend?

also im thinking there might be some people who want to trade tickets since the days have changed, might consider that one?

hopefully you will still be able to make it or at least another show. I too am looking forward to Bryce Canyon as well as other parts of Utah.

BIG LOVE!! :heart:

Well originally, I bought a Denver ticket but then they added SLC as the first show so I was going to get rid of the Denver ticket for this, but now that Denver is going to be the first show, I'm using the Denver ticket and getting rid of the SLC ticket, hehe.

So... this show is the day before my 40th birthday, and there may be a GA winging its way to me... :shifty: Any hotel recommendations for a Canuck whose furthest venture into the States was San Fran 10 years ago? :wink:

A bunch of us had booked at the University Guest House for the postponed date. They were good about cancellations too. It's basic lodging, run by the University of Utah. Quite affordable, and close to the stadium.

Another choice is Marriott University Park. But I think you may need a car to go to the stadium unless you want to walk it. Someone mentioned since this hotel is in the opposite direction of downtown from the stadium, traffic after the concert may not be as bad as the one going downtown.

Downtown SLC has a lot of hotel options.

Just got my GA in the mail today, I never got a ticket from Smithstix, anyone know if its suppose to look so, plain?

This'll be my birthday show too, I suppose (3 days early). Never had a "birthday" show before...with ANY band.

As always, seeking roommies. :)

I'm driving down from Great Falls, MT to this show. Looking forward to it... missed not seeing them this summer.

After the South American dates, i have decided that I will to take a leave of absence from all U2 related websites, in hopes of not getting spoiled for the set list of my SLC show!! :hyper:

Some part of me is totally :hyper::D:hyper::heart::hyper: in anticipation of this show.

I wonder if some of us could meet up before or after? It's always interesting to meet other fans, you know. :)

show meeting...

I would love to have an informal group meet up at a pub or smaller type place, especially if people are going to semi camp out for the GA line...Party till midnightish and get in line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom