May 21, 2011 - Invesco Field - Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep there's also parking at pepsi center and auraria campus so no worries! ;) Frankly I'd die if they played any song in full from Pop... Hehe a girl can dream!!! I guess it's nice and stormy today in Denver!!! It's certain to rain here because I just got in fro cleaning my car! Yay! Leaving tomorrow morning for lovely Denver!:)

Oh an it makes me glad to see everyone chattering about going to Red Rocks! I go there about every other time I'm in town and people are always like whyyyyy do you go there so much!?... o_O They just don't get it... Not to mention have never been there... At least you all get it! ;)

Any bars hosting parties before the concert? Arriving in Denver Friday morning around 9...

A wee birdie tells me Fado Irish Pub on Friday evening will be a place to be. I've no more info beyond the name of the pub and the evening!

cathalmc said:
A wee birdie tells me Fado Irish Pub on Friday evening will be a place to be. I've no more info beyond the name of the pub and the evening!

if that's what I think it is, I heard about it earlier today. would be nice to be part of that.

What's with the vagueness? If it's just someone's 'private' birthday party or something, would you say so so I won't even be tempted to come? :reject:

9bd82fc3c1.png

Awesomeness...:love:

What's with the vagueness? If it's just someone's 'private' birthday party or something, would you say so so I won't even be tempted to come? :reject:

No vagueness... The more the merrier! ( hence the address posted). I'm not sure what DRay9911 meant by "if that's what I think it is" ....?

A few of us are converging there for a bite, then checking out the stadium, and whomever is up to going back, will be there for drinks (ie) given long travel day for some etc. Everyone's welcome!

I'm sad i should have flown in on Friday, dang Southwest only had deals for Saturday AM :(
Is everyone with reserved tx tailgating? I was going to hit the brewery some time Saturday afternoon, but if there's a party with Jameson i may change plans...
Rai

Hard Rock Cafe website notice about UBRS show on Friday night includes this tidbit:
"...Additionally, if you are one of the first 50 people to bring a pair of new or gently used shoes to Hard Rock between 3pm-6pm, you will receive a pair tickets to the U2 show at Invesco field the following night. Help us collect shoes for this great charity, see an amazing show and get ready for the kick off of U2's tour!"

Also Ticketmaster has GA available as of now.

Leaving for Denver in a couple of hours. Can't wait to be in the crowd again! See you all in the line, on the floor or in the stadium on saturday! :wave:

It's cloudy, cold, and raining like a mutha right now. And has been for the last three days. So lucky that the show is Saturday night and not tonight. It's gonna be a glorious Rocky Mountain night.

Just got off the phone with a friend at the stadium. It's been cold and rainy all day :(

I guess I don't need those shorts I packed. Time to throw another pair of jeans in the bag.

Just got to Denver and it is pouring right now! Good thing I have both my leather jacket and a (light) hoodie, layers will be key this weekend... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom