June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Ontario! :D

So what day are you looking at for your arrival?

OK - Ontario added to the list. :)

Right now I'm looking at travel on Thursday the 3rd (just because it's generally cheaper than flying on Friday). You guys fly more regularly than we do - got any tricks/secrets for booking flights that you'd care to share? :flirt: :D

OK - Ontario added to the list. :)

Right now I'm looking at travel on Thursday the 3rd (just because it's generally cheaper than flying on Friday). You guys fly more regularly than we do - got any tricks/secrets for booking flights that you'd care to share? :flirt: :D

Install Southwest's "Ding" software - it alerts you to daily sales at whatever airports you choose (that are served by SW of course). You have to act fast when a sale pops up though - some only last a few hours.

not to be a danny downer, but would people REALLY be interested in spending the extra money to get into disneyland the day/night before the show?

-dan

^Yes, dtown is a great gathering place.

Also, so cal residents may be able to purchase tix at a cheaper rate for someone. We'd have to see what offers are running next spring. I have a pass, so I'm up for it, but I understand why people wouldn't.

I plan on going to Disneyland anyway, but if it's too pricey for a gathering I understand that. Downtown Disney sounds cool too.

But if anyone does want to meet at Disneyland, I'm up for that too. There's also the potential event at chez BAW :). No reason we can only have one gathering.

Just FYI, if people are really interested in Disneyland, their promotion for next year is that you get a free day at Disneyland if you do a day of volunteer work somewhere [somewhere "approved," I'm sure - I think it's supposed to be a pretty broad list]. (This replaces the "get in free on your birthday" thing in place this year). Not sure what the details are, but I think it's a nice promotion. It is damn pricey these days!

OH, I forgot to mention in this thread that there is a MetroLink station at Anaheim Stadium...this Metrolink connects the entire So. CA area ....

Hey Lila64 and Maddy, Simi Valley station :up: and with a stop at Union Station in LA, direct to the venue...check their routes for #'s and operating schedule.

I've vowed to myself to never take the Metro :no:

A Disneyland gathering the night before the show? :hmm:

We need special mouse ears. Like mouse ears with the claw. :drool:

:lol: THIS!! :lol:

I'm so up for a Disneyland gathering. I know my school sells discount D-Land tickets, so I could always try and look into that and see if I could get a bunch for you guys (not sure how big of a discount, but still). :D

Volunteer work? I'm in! :hyper:

I'm currently sitting here quietly at my desk here at work, :hmm:

wondering how many pages this thread will have by the time June 6th

rolls around :ohmy:

pages?

i'm guessing there will be 4 total threads by the time we get to june

that would make it over 3,000 posts

-dan

I really want to go to these shows... U2 and Disneyland together sounds epic...

so if you were going to Anaheim and Seattle, how would you divide your tix? GA for ANA and seats for SEA? SEA has a small field with stands real close, but seats are expensive. bear in mind its one show warrior, his wife, and 2 teen kids. :hmm:

so if you were going to Anaheim and Seattle, how would you divide your tix? GA for ANA and seats for SEA? SEA has a small field with stands real close, but seats are expensive. bear in mind its one show warrior, his wife, and 2 teen kids. :hmm:

GAs for Anaheim 1 and Seattle 1. Seats for Anaheim 2 and Seattle 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom