June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, I forgot to mention in this thread that there is a MetroLink station at Anaheim Stadium...this Metrolink connects the entire So. CA area ....

Hey Lila64 and Maddy, Simi Valley station :up: and with a stop at Union Station in LA, direct to the venue...check their routes for #'s and operating schedule.

Metrolink? Sweet! I will be living walking distance to the LA Metro. I could totally take the train in. I just have to check the Metrolink and Metro scheds to see if they will be operating after the show.

My husband is leaving for Philly this morning, and he's flying out of Orange County. It was cheaper than LAX, which usually is NOT the case.

I would warn him, it is a little nuts here right now. The Philly/ New York sports rivarly is in full force. Phillies/Yankees World Series and Eagles/Giants on Sunday, both in Philly on Sunday.

:hmm: Really thinking about this one.

I was GA at Rose Bowl and am dragging bringing my husband to Oakland for GA again. I've yet to really see the stage. So maybe I'll do seats and go with my sister.

Yes, it sounds better each time I say it. :hyper:

Exactly....We had wonderful seats in PHX but I wanted to get back on that floor!! :yes:

:happydance: You're hooked on GAs!!! :applaud:

So do I understand correctly that LAX, Long Beach & OC/John Wayne are all equal distance from you? (I'm starting my logistics research. :wink:)

:happydance: You're hooked on GAs!!! :applaud:

So do I understand correctly that LAX, Long Beach & OC/John Wayne are all equal distance from you? (I'm starting my logistics research. :wink:)

Don't forget Ontario! :D

So what day are you looking at for your arrival?

:hmm: Really thinking about this one.

I was GA at Rose Bowl and am dragging bringing my husband to Oakland for GA again. I've yet to really see the stage. So maybe I'll do seats and go with my sister.

Yes, it sounds better each time I say it. :hyper:

I prefer seats anyway, but the view of the stage from the seats was way better for me than it was in GA. I like seeing the stage from a couple of different vantage points so am thinking about maybe being behind the stage for Anaheim. For Raleigh I did GA and Rose Bowl I was on Edge's side, right in between the claw legs.

Don't forget Ontario! :D

So what day are you looking at for your arrival?

yes, Ontario is great for the North OCers.

You guys, I vaguely remember using a special presale code for the Elevation or Verdigo tour but can't remember, is this just for the paid U2 subscription? (I don't remember paying before.)

I did just get a U2 2010 date announcement and hope I don't miss the sale date.

The presale codes are only for paid U2.com members. If you aren't currently a member, Ticketmaster will enroll you in the fan club and let you take part in the presale for an additional $50 (they're doing it for Oakland now). This thread and this subforum will have info about the presale and general sale in case you miss the announcements from U2.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom