June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks that's good!

Now my next problem is that I renewed, saw my my new code, and within an hour it is now gone, and in it's place I have the message that the code has been used. :|

What the ****! I have never once used my my presale code for ANY tickets, and now my page is saying YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS:
This code has been used.

Ummm, used by whom? Because I sure the hell haven't used it AT ALL!!!!!!! :mad: :angry: :rant:

Same here! I just renewed tonight, saw my code, and an hour later it's now gone!

I renewed in APRIL and have never once used my code (I was too late for Rose Bowl and the UNLV site crashed on me for Vegas, so I never ended up using any of my 4 spots)!

SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

And why are Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York all going on sale the same week . . . not even 10 days after I spent all my money in Vegas and Pasadena!

:rant:

:mad:

:angry:

Same here! I just renewed tonight, saw my code, and an hour later it's now gone!

From u2.com

We have just been notified that there is a temporary glitch whereby unused presale codes are showing up in members' Tours page as used, when they have not actually been used yet.

This should be rectified soon, and any unused code is still valid, and should re-appear soon.

I renewed and it says both old and new have been used...I'm going to bed. U2.com is defeating the purpose of the daylight savings extra hour of sleep.:crack:

From u2.com

Thanks. I just checked the presale dates on u2.com and noticed my unused code was saying used. This was the first place I looked for an answer! Strange they couldn't just place the warning text about the error on the relevant u2.com page? Would be better if they handed control of u2.com over to interference!

show your friends the youtube videos from the pit/floor...then tell them those tickets are as much as 1/4 of the price of the stands.

that should do it.

-dan

Try checking your email from U2.com for the last presales announcement for Oakland, etc. I looked and mine was there in the email. Whether it works is another issue, but you can at least get the code if you still have your email. (Mine was sent on 10/26)
:crack:

Try checking your email from U2.com for the last presales announcement for Oakland, etc. I looked and mine was there in the email. Whether it works is another issue, but you can at least get the code if you still have your email. (Mine was sent on 10/26)
:crack:

I have that email, and that has my "old" code, which may or may not work (I used it for Vegas & Rose Bowl, but the code was still green as of yesterday). I renewed my U2.com sub after I got the Oakland presale email, so I have no record of my new code...:|

Oy, now my friend is saying he doesn't want GA because his wife *might* be pregnant by then. Nevermind, that she'd be fine in GA. It's totally him. So, being the good friend that I am, I need to now investigate non 250 seats.

I hope there's a second show so I can do GA for that.

Oy, now my friend is saying he doesn't want GA because his wife *might* be pregnant by then. Nevermind, that she'd be fine in GA. It's totally him. So, being the good friend that I am, I need to now investigate non 250 seats.

You could try explaining that if someone near you is annoying you (smoking-pot or regular) in a seat, it's harder to move. In GA, no problem, just find another place to stand.
I don't know how sensitive they will be about the pregnancy, but it's worth a shot.

M

O.M.G.

It happened to me too.....my code is now showing used! I have my code written down, do you think I'm ok w/that or do I need to call somebody....waaaaaaaaah :scream:

zooey, I need you to open up a can.....:evil:

tell him and his wife they need to be men and suck it up

you can wait until the main GA line goes in and and still get a good spot.

-dan

Does anyone know or have the seating chart for this night? I'm just wondering cause I want to know if I should do GA this time around or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom