June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enter prise has a free weekend day coupon. the code is ent fw dg (combine into 1 code) it goes in the customer number slot. you can get the coupon of e bay just in case they ask for the physical coupon. if we ever meet up, i can give you the extra coupon i have.

Thanks, Carlos.

Maybe several of us can pair up & split the costs?? That's going to be tricky though - visiting with folks is one thing, dealing with unfamiliar drivers & passengers is quite another! :crack:

I don't really care who's driving as long as they have a license. :D
I need to check with my local roommate (Trojanchick) about her plans and see from there whether I'll need a rental or not. If I do, then yes, I'm interested in sharing with a couple of people.

I'm only going to be there from 5th to 8th. And on the 5th I'm arriving in the afternoon, so I may not be able to go to Disneyland on that day. I'm still interested in going to the dinner. Then maybe another group outing on the 6th since it's Sunday, so the local peeps can come? Maybe on the 7th I'll try Disney (hopefully being a Monday the lines are not going to be crazy) or the spa...

enter prise has a free weekend day coupon. the code is ent fw dg (combine into 1 code) it goes in the customer number slot. you can get the coupon of e bay just in case they ask for the physical coupon. if we ever meet up, i can give you the extra coupon i have.

:up: Thanks! I will def look into to this. Anyone know the closest Enterprise branch from the Marriot?

And the only suggestion I have for the title is, "What the f*** are we gonna do now?" Other than that, it's brilliant, Carlos. :D

I don't know. I was quoted a good price online from Dollar back in October, which turned out to be a complete lie. Wish I knew what to do :sigh:

Rich, if I didn't have prior commitments/work some of those days, we would totally go;

the-hangover-the-hangover-6992291-450-300.jpg

:up: Thanks! I will def look into to this. Anyone know the closest Enterprise branch from the Marriot?

And the only suggestion I have for the title is, "What the f*** are we gonna do now?" Other than that, it's brilliant, Carlos. :D

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Rental Cars at Low Rates

The closest one is the Auto Center location; its just over the freeway (behind the Honda Center) off of Ball Road...take note that they will pick you up...
where it says Airport or Port of Call just put in Anaheim.

There's a Hertz near the hotel too. If you're a AAA member, they usually have great deals. Right now if you rent for more than 3 weekend days, you can get one free day as well. I've always been happy with Hertz about the quote vs price paid. Sometimes they even charge me less. The only extra stuff they charge me from the quote is the gas (because I was too lazy to fill it up). Also, it helps if you rent from a local edition instead of the one from the airport. Airport tax/extra fees will kill you...

Lisa, they will pick you up at the hotel or, I can deliver you on Friday.

Whichever's easiest for you. Although I have to admit, I really would like you to pick us up if you can. I'm not sure I'm a seasoned enough traveler to pull 6hrs on an airline & jump straight into the OC without a guide. ;)

I wrote a story a few months ago about a guy who died of exposure at Bodie:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom