June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
New thread

Updated lists below, get the details here.

Hopefully all babysitting arrangements will fall properly into place for everyone.

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

California Pizza Kitchen list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox (maybe)
Pam (maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila
Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl
Kelly
redkat
Edge_Orchestra
anadgemila
zuropa_fit
zuropa_fit BFF
Anibal
vjacqb
U2FloridaFan
Dakotalola
Outsider
BAW
Mr. BAW
HBK-79
DRay9911

Eh, good enough. Who am I to say? It's not like I could come up with anything tasteful or that doesn't involve a gorilla.

I have to join in now. I don't know how much longer I can contain my excitement for the Anaheim shows! My husband and I are flying in from FL Thursday night, staying at the TownePlace Suites (btw, our rate went down signficantly the other night). So happy to be able to WALK to the show after 2 nightmare traffic jams last year. We'll be hitting up Disneyland Friday or Saturday, maybe both days. We have seats Sunday night and GA Monday.

I'm setting up a bacon-covered hot dog stand in the parking lot. I'm going to make so much money, I'm not going to know what to do with myself.

I have to join in now. I don't know how much longer I can contain my excitement for the Anaheim shows! My husband and I are flying in from FL Thursday night, staying at the TownePlace Suites (btw, our rate went down signficantly the other night). So happy to be able to WALK to the show after 2 nightmare traffic jams last year. We'll be hitting up Disneyland Friday or Saturday, maybe both days. We have seats Sunday night and GA Monday.

how low did your rate go?

Would the two of you like to join all of us for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen Saturday night? Here are the details.

bacon-hot-dog-cart.jpg

:yuck: :drool: :yuck: :drool:

:shrug:

I normally wouldn't eat one, but I was starving . . .

One of my favorite moments was Carlos (who was standing in front me me), turning around right before he got up to the front of the line and saying, "Eh, I'm not paying $5 for a hot dog." I bought mine and started walking back to the car. When I looked back behind me, there was Carlos back at the stand buying his hot dog. :lol:

That night after the concert, all of us (About 3 of us) sitting inside the trunk of my car and in my beach chairs..going through my cooler getting drinks for everyone....good times.
That was actually one of my favorite moments with the Interference clan.
:)

For Jersey 1, the night before the show, we had pizza delivered and weredrinking Corona. That was a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom