June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am again with my Marriott info.

I went ahead and purchased a gift card with the full amount that I expect to pay for this visit. With every $200 you put on a Marriott gift card, you get a $50 voucher for Hertz. If you plan on renting a car, this might be good for you. I am using it against my car rental in Miami.

Here I am again with my Marriott info.

I went ahead and purchased a gift card with the full amount that I expect to pay for this visit. With every $200 you put on a Marriott gift card, you get a $50 voucher for Hertz. If you plan on renting a car, this might be good for you. I am using it against my car rental in Miami.

Boy, you're in accommodation mode today, aren't you, MVD? Glad you found something for Miami.

BluRmGrl and Kelly will be here on 6/3; they will stay with the BAW's Thursday; we'll be at the Marriott on Friday afternoon...we're splitting a 2-b/r and looking forward to any meet and greet, impromptu, unofficial, whatever,,,beers, wine...there's a mexican restaurant across the street, El Torito, (guessing maybe only a So. CA chain, maybe wrong) but good food, chips, salsa, beers and great maggies to start off the weekend! Hooters down the street! an Irish Bar about a mile east...plenty of restaurants there and movie theater...lots to do.

Perhaps we could organise a little gathering for the early folks on the 4th?

And yes, we should think of something to do on the 6th and 7th. I hear there's a band playing in town. Maybe we could look into that? :shrug: Or, there's always mini-golf.

Perhaps we could organise a little gathering for the early folks on the 4th?

And yes, we should think of something to do on the 6th and 7th. I hear there's a band playing in town. Maybe we could look into that? :shrug: Or, there's always mini-golf.

I love mini-golf. My cousin once fell into the pond at the place in Anaheim. It was hilarious.

I made the reservation yesterday for 40 people, right now we are at 38 yes and 3 maybe so that should be fine. All of the details for dinner are here.

California Pizza Kitchen list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
d.darroch
Martha
Lila
Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl
Kelly
redkat
Edge_Orchestra
anadgemila
zuropa_fit
zuropa_fit's BFF Kiera
Anibal
vjacqb
U2FloridaFan
Dakotalola
Outsider
BAW
Mr. BAW
HBK-79
DRay9911
guinevere77
Mr. guinevere77
Jmath
U2fan05
U2fan05's brother
mads (maybe)
mtnfox (maybe)
Pam (maybe)

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

Im so lucky to live in Anaheim the most I'm gonna pay to get there is $1.50 for bus fare cause there's no way im gonna park at the Stadium Depeche Mode concert parking was 20 bucks thats more then Disneyland at $15 I have a annual pass at Disneyland but not sure if im gonna go how will that all work out when you guys are there?

Im so lucky to live in Anaheim the most I'm gonna pay to get there is $1.50 for bus fare cause there's no way im gonna park at the Stadium Depeche Mode concert parking was 20 bucks thats more then Disneyland at $15 I have a annual pass at Disneyland but not sure if im gonna go how will that all work out when you guys are there?

:up:

Not really. I used to have an annoying co-worker who used to sing that song all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom