June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is in need of tickets, a local radio station is giving them out. Here's more specific info:

A lot of people have asked if we’re giving away U2 tickets for their June 6 and 7 shows at Angels Stadium. Does Bono wear sunglasses in the woods? Of course!

At The Sound, we’re not big on contests – or any interruptions. So occasionally during your workday, we’re going to just QUICKLY mention that we have a pair of tickets available. Then we’ll have a simple drawing from everyone who texts “U2” to 21003 or emails U2@thesoundla.com during the next 10 minutes. Simple as that.

We’ll be so inconspicuous about this that you might not even notice, UNLESS a friend on the inside gives you a little “heads up.” And that’s exactly what I’m going to do, Lila.

Here are the approximate (within about 5 minutes) times that we’ll have U2 tickets. You might post this wherever you listen to 100.3.

MONDAY : May 17th 2:00PM, May 24th, 2:45PM
TUESDAY: May 18th 11:15AM, May 25th 8:45AM, June 1st 11:15AM
WEDNESDAY: May 19th 4:15PM, May 26th 1:15PM, June 2nd 4:15PM
THURSDAY: May 20th 12:45PM, May 27th 4:45PM, June 3rd 1:15PM
FRIDAY: May 21st 9:15AM, May 28th 8:15AM, June 4th 8:45AM

100.3 The Sound
KSWD 100.3 The Sound - All About The Music

So, when everyone is in Anaheim, going to Disneyland, smacking gorillas and watching fireworks... are any of you going to see a U2 concert?

Anybody else arriving on the 4th? I'm considering flying in that day to spend some time in LA and then heading over to Anaheim that night. Just wondering if anyone else would be around. :wave:

Anybody else arriving on the 4th? I'm considering flying in that day to spend some time in LA and then heading over to Anaheim that night. Just wondering if anyone else would be around. :wave:

Laura and I are flying in that morning.

Ooh, good to know. :) Are you guys just hanging out in the area that day?

That's the plan. Though if there's a chance to travel a bit, I heard of a cool record-themed restaurant about a five minute drive to the north....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom